Moderators & Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see... i asked the moderator question because i always see yourself moderating in all the forums but rarely other mods, so yeah haha. wow i didn't notice the moderator thingy at the bottom of the page before. thanks =D
becos I like to chong post counts....... lol

actually most of the work are done behind the scene...... :)

Moderators play an important role in the success of a photo forum such as CS.

Many years ago there was a Singapore photo forum probably the first. In its dying days when no one was moderating it was chaotic and free for all. It was ugly like a lawless jungle where every wild animal was after another one.

We are fortunate that we have moderators who are prepared to come forward to work for the good of all. Whenever something smelly rares its head it was nicked in the bud early.

I think we can't thank the moderators enough.

Last edited:
becos I like to chong post counts....... lol

actually most of the work are done behind the scene...... :)

Many years ago there was a Singapore photo forum probably the first. In its dying days when no one was moderating it was chaotic and free for all. It was ugly like a lawless jungle where every wild animal was after another one.

We are fortunate that we have moderators who are prepared to come forward to work for the good of all. Whenever something smelly rares its head it was nicked in the bud early.

when you look at a well-executed event, you only see how well it's executed. you don't see who's behind the scenes doing the work, the people who planned it and most probably aren't there etc.

just like CS, don't just take for granted what's on the sub-forums and threads. to maintain it all is no easy task.

and thanks to the admins and mods, we have somewhere for all types of photographers and GWCs to gather and talk about photography

Sion said:

Haha sg shoot?

spree86 said:
I'm sure Keiko-chan receives way more love letters and confession letters than I do:bsmilie:

Nah I doubt guys will be attracted to guys :3

Sion said:
Some guys here are females.

They use male nicks for obvious reasons.

I joined a macro shoot thinking it was a male group. But it turned out most were females with compact cameras. :bsmilie:

Interesting...

kei1309 said:
when you look at a well-executed event, you only see how well it's executed. you don't see who's behind the scenes doing the work, the people who planned it and most probably aren't there etc.

just like CS, don't just take for granted what's on the sub-forums and threads. to maintain it all is no easy task.

and thanks to the admins and mods, we have somewhere for all types of photographers and GWCs to gather and talk about photography

Double 'like'!!!

881.jpg

Some of course are males with beards and in skirts. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.