Modeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gjoanne90, TFP, TFCD :thumbsup: Good chance for newbies like me to learn. Hope you have a TFP, TFCD session soon. :)

I think TFP & TFCD need to change to TEENS for Prints and TEENS for CD liaoz... all so young.

gjoanne90 said:
haha! Actually i used 'my friend and me' because i am the right one in the picture :D
Erm, my parents agreed but i can sense that they're still quite worried. I'm fourteen going on fifteen.
Of course your parents will be worried. Well, just shoot something casual and fun lah... your parents can even drop by and take a look if they still worried.

:bsmilie: and the girls are getting younger too......

babies???

anyone? TFCD?
:devil:

just a word of advice for shooting young models.... a minor model release is essential here...with parents acknowledgements.... best is if the mum or elder sis or someone in the family could come along during the shoot

this will help prevent misunderstandings in the future....and it is to protect the interests of both photographer and model...

cheers..
Witness

Witness said:
just a word of advice for shooting young models.... a minor model release is essential here...with parents acknowledgements.... best is if the mum or elder sis or someone in the family could come along during the shoot

this will help prevent misunderstandings in the future....and it is to protect the interests of both photographer and model...

cheers..
Witness

TOTALLY AGREED. organiser have a heavy responsibility here too. so who's organising? i'm interested. :thumbsup:

Sion said:
No lah. The CSers who shoot newbie models are now getting famous liao.

Really? Then count me in if there is a TFCD..... :sweat:

jodie_tan said:
Venom organise and i'll come shoot!

Wa.... so confidence in me? :think: Thanks. :)

photografixed said:
TOTALLY AGREED. organiser have a heavy responsibility here too. so who's organising? i'm interested. :thumbsup:

I'm also interested. ;)

Venom81 said:
I'm also interested. ;)

ok venom, pls organise.

models: pls liase with venom. thanks. :thumbsup:

btw i put my name first????

1)venom81
2)photografixed
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

got limit to number of photographers or not?

not much point you all anyhow start list rite? spamm the thread oni.

wow. thats great include me in the shoot tooo.hehehe :bsmilie:

1)venom81
2)photografixed
3)shan_gui
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh photografixed... u ignore my 1st list ar?

OOPS so sori. small ppl read too fast, type too fast. BIG ppl pls forgive small ppl ok? :embrass:

1)venom81
2)photografixed
3)shan_gui
4)Del_CtrlnoAlt
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

hehehe. shoot shoot shoot.

venom do u rem mi??? i think now u more and more famous le. must be more pro le :)

Status
Not open for further replies.