Modding LCA to LCA+

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ur lca plastic crap. my one laggi more crap. i jus found specs of dust in my lca lens also got a small scratch sia. :cry:

the plastic is crap, very soft, just a normal penknife can cut through with afew stroke. very easy to cut. So becareful, dun leave a "battle scar" like michealkechil's LCA.:sweat:

My heart still aching until now! :angry:
I'm jealous with your new LC-A+++ ..:bigeyes: I'm going to get mine mod too! :bsmilie:

if ur lca plastic crap. my one laggi more crap. i jus found specs of dust in my lca lens also got a small scratch sia. :cry:

People looks for dust.. and says 'not enought dust'..
You complain for a specs of dust? :eek:

People looks for dust.. and says 'not enought dust'..
You complain for dust? :eek:

i dont my giving my 'precious' dust. eh you think my warranty with cover lens replacement? hahaha:bsmilie:

My heart still aching until now! :angry:
I'm jealous with your new LC-A+++ ..:bigeyes: I'm going to get mine mod too! :bsmilie:

not really a LC-A+ yet lah, haven't change the light meter(LCA+ is ISO100 - 1600, ours is ISO25-400), LC-A+ is changed to use more sensitive film leh, that one, cannot fine any mods on the net yet. The cable release thread...not going to do lah, seldom use anyway, but I like the silver button:thumbsup:.

You can open up the base to cut the slot first... you have any cheap $1 auto camera or spoilt camera at home? See if there's any parts you can use for the lever.:thumbsup:

not really a LC-A+ yet lah, haven't change the light meter(LCA+ is ISO100 - 1600, ours is ISO25-400), LC-A+ is changed to use more sensitive film leh, that one, cannot fine any mods on the net yet. The cable release thread...not going to do lah, seldom use anyway, but I like the silver button:thumbsup:.

You can open up the base to cut the slot first... you have any cheap $1 auto camera or spoilt camera at home? See if there's any parts you can use for the lever.:thumbsup:

actually hor, different asa setting is achieved by changing the size of the hole over the sensor. cut yor own holes lah. change asa hole size change thats all, zero complicated electronics.

actually hor, different asa setting is achieved by changing the size of the hole over the sensor. cut yor own holes lah. change asa hole size change thats all, zero complicated electronics.

Actually, I did look at the holes at the ISO part just now, ISO400's hole is wide open already, cannot make it any bigger, thats why I think its the meter that they improved.

Just tested the mod, works great!

But I have a question...when on A mode, LC-A always open wide? Also, when use other fstop, the shutter speed seems the same...is it correct?

Just tested the mod, works great!

But I have a question...when on A mode, LC-A always open wide? Also, when use other fstop, the shutter speed seems the same...is it correct?

wor.. interesting mods leh!!! most try.. lol.:bsmilie:
anyway, the lca always open wide in A mode, shutter speed is at 1/60 at manual mode. ;)

wor.. interesting mods leh!!! most try.. lol.:bsmilie:
anyway, the lca always open wide in A mode, shutter speed is at 1/60 at manual mode. ;)

I see, thanks for the info. I always thought LC-A is a aperture priority camera, as in when you choose the aperture, the camera will choose the shutter speed.

no, no ,no...pass me...I repair it and use...better:sweatsm:
Mine was a dead one I bought from a CSer here. send it for repair and its working properly now. cost of dead camera + repair fee is less than half of a new LC-A+, about $160.

where did you send it for repairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.