MO : Nikon Full Line Product Guide April 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news? ..............

Niccon said:
In case you think he has conned us, I doubt so for now unless he refused to hand over the insurance coverage which is about US160-170 after tax/admin deduction.

Anyway he email me a scanned copy of insurance receipt. It looks so real to me unless his also master of forgery :bsmilie:.

To be fair to him I will just wait till 23 Sep for update from him.

Sorry again to keep you waiting.

the reason for the delay must be becos they tried to include d2x in it :D

mmm... still no news frm niccon... :think:

why don u guys just take it like donating $18 to charity.

wilis128 said:
the reason for the delay must be becos they tried to include d2x in it :D

mmm... still no news frm niccon... :think:

Jason H0 said:
why don u guys just take it like donating $18 to charity.

yeah $18, a nice number..

Niccon said:
In case you think he has conned us, I doubt so for now unless he refused to hand over the insurance coverage which is about US160-170 after tax/admin deduction.

Anyway he email me a scanned copy of insurance receipt. It looks so real to me unless his also master of forgery :bsmilie:.

To be fair to him I will just wait till 23 Sep for update from him.

Sorry again to keep you waiting.

2 more days to go... :sweat:

no news as yet?

I'll be out of s'pore for the weekend, if happens the parcel came in while i'm not in, sorry, niccon, I'm not able to help you to carry liao. Just keep the copy for me, will get it from you when I'm back.

Hope the parcel will reach s'pore by then.

Sorry :( , I think the parcel is confirmed lost (I seriously hoped that the USPS got it mixed up and sent by surface mail instead, which takes about 6-8 wk). I have written to the seller and here is the reply from him about the insurance claim.

From Mike :

Sure, I'll go to the Post Office and file a claim. They will investigate and if they find that you really never got it, they will refund whatever you paid me.

I'll let you know what they say.

The insurance coverage is US200 (base on the receipt he emailed me). But I think it is subjected to tax/admin charges deduction (I estimated final value of claim to be around US160-170).

I will let you have a choice to decide if you want a full refund or share the losses (postage & insurance cost of about US5.55 per copy cant be covered thus not claimable).

PM me your email address if you wish for a copy of the insurance receipt for verification of insurance claim. I think it will take about 1 week before he can get back to me on the details of claim. By the way the market exchange rate now is about 1.696 compare to 1.712 (Citibank charged me 1.741) when we made the payment.

PM your POSB account number & hand phone number if you want full refund of S18. I will try to refund you by next wed.

Hi Niccon, thanks for the update. I'll wait for the reply from Mike to see if the books were lost in transit. Hope there's still achnace to get the book if it was shipped by surface mail :think:

I'll wait.

I will wait.
I have 2 copies to wait for now. :)

i'll wait too. tks niccon for enduring the inconvenience and remarks as well.

upz :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.