Miss Singapore Chinatown 2007 crowning on Nov 25, 2007 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
Contestant no. 9, Desiree was crowned as new Miss Singapore Chinatown on Sunday November 25, 2007. :cheergal: Below are my take on new Miss Singapore Chinatown as she appears down the runway during today's event

#1 Cheongsam costume
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown01.jpg

#2 Cheongsam costume
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown02.jpg

#3 Casual wear
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown03.jpg

#4 Carrying sponsor's bag
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown04.jpg

#5 Swimwear
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown05.jpg

#6 Evening wear
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown06.jpg

#7 Picking up subsidiary award
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown07.jpg

#8 After being crowned as Miss Singapore Chinatown 2007
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown08.jpg

All input are welcome. :)

The red bikini looks so much better than the white one worn in the rehearsal! Congrats to no.9 she looks a deserved winner

The red bikini looks so much better than the white one worn in the rehearsal! Congrats to no.9 she looks a deserved winner

Seems to remind me of similar arrangement used by this organizer when they conducted the Miss Singapore World pageants, which Desiree participated. :)

congrats for her, she should win. :thumbsup:

Not surprised that she won. But these days, they accept girls that has gone for nose jobs. I wonder how she looked like before ;)

~ up and coming plastic surgeon ~

Not surprised that she won. But these days, they accept girls that has gone for nose jobs. I wonder how she looked like before ;)

Pardon me for this, but, Desiree's noise is completely real. Some of you might know who I'm and she's a really close friend of mine. -.-

Not sure if by saying her nose is fake is a complement or an insult to our newly crown pageant winner.

Ta-ta! :)

the gal above sounds like cordelia to me. haha pardon me im just a passerby...
Anyways nice pics! Wish I was there to join in. Miss Chinatown is beautiful.

Dear all, thanks for all your support! ;) - Desiree

Hi neuromanticx
If u're still wondering, I can only say I've been blessed with good genes from my dad perfect nose. :)

Hi;

:thumbsup::thumbsup: super shoot for the Squid, photographer.
Congrat to Miss Chinatown 07. :cheergal::thumbsup:

#7 Picking up subsidiary award
20071125MissSingaporeChinatown07.jpg

Best regards.
Friends

Hi neuromanticx
If u're still wondering, I can only say I've been blessed with good genes from my dad perfect nose. :)

Well, the nose is yours and only you, know the best. Not here to defamed or whatsoever. Just plenty of young ladies have had nose jobs in the past year or two.

You made a excellent choice to take part in this competition since you opened up yourself to the next step of moving to the moviedom if you win in HK/CN ;)

Hey but all the same, congrats to your win :cool:

ps. those mascara on the eye lashes are really thick, and the big eye coloured contacts are really quite scary - imo

Keep seeing this Desiree ard in these pageants or all the car shows I go shoot. Must be very free...
Think she's trying too hard. Like die die must keep going until win 1 pageant. She buay xian i also xian.

SALUTE!

Well, if only she knows the best, then why you making statements(or should I say assumptions) about her nose, Mr "up and coming plastic surgeon"? I doubt you're really a up and coming plastic surgeon. Medical students are not just chosen base on academic results, but also on personal qualities. It seems all your posts are commenting on the various girls having a nose job or surgery. I suggest you start learning to be an adult male and learn about being responsible for your own words. Show us you can walk your talk, and not just hide behind the computer screen and just talk the talk. Or do you have a personal vendetta against lovely Desiree? Tried too hard to get to know her, got rejected and fell flat on your face? Worry not, I'm sure you can give yourself a nose job. You're pretty lucky in your case. Knowing Desiree, she's probably too kind-hearted and nice enough to let you get away with this legally.

Well, the nose is yours and only you, know the best. Not here to defamed or whatsoever. Just plenty of young ladies have had nose jobs in the past year or two.

You made a excellent choice to take part in this competition since you opened up yourself to the next step of moving to the moviedom if you win in HK/CN ;)

Hey but all the same, congrats to your win :cool:

ps. those mascara on the eye lashes are really thick, and the big eye coloured contacts are really quite scary - imo

She's been modelling for 3 years already. With her beauty and experience, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that she's probably invited to participate in most major events or pageants, does it? She's won other pageants before, if you have not been informed. In any case, I guess the fact that you see her in every show or event you go to, does hopefully show you thats how popular she is with the organisers? And for a fact, she gets paid for doing the shows, so its not that she's very free, its her job. If you're "xian" of seeing her at events or pageants, maybe for a difference, we could have you taking part in the next pageant or event this time round?;)

Keep seeing this Desiree ard in these pageants or all the car shows I go shoot. Must be very free...
Think she's trying too hard. Like die die must keep going until win 1 pageant. She buay xian i also xian.

SALUTE!

Exactly my point wart... So old already still take part in so many... Y don't find proper job? How long more can she model for? Most models i know her age at least have a proper job... She not student animore. Not a part time job lehz. Should grow up right?

I salute her la. Undyiing attitude lehz.
Just that i tink as compared to other younger models, she looks so old. Should move on.

Haha and I guy lehz. Photog only la. Different gender how to take part! :bsmilie:

SALUTE!

Don't see any wrong with that. If you have the looks, use it right? Not everyone have that
body and looks, thanks to the genes. It's good $. Unless people are jealous with that. Sad case.

Since you have never had the chance to be in the modelling circle, your comments are very much talk from a "frog in a well". If most models you know have a proper job, then they're called part time models aren't they? Now, so what if Desiree wants to take this as a proper full time job? The organisers are willing to pay her well for her effort, who are you to say its not a proper job? The fees involved in a show might humble your monthly pay, David. Painful for you? You could join some competition for the male gender, in which I'm sure after that, many organisers would be willing to pay good money for your appearance. But then again, David, don't put too high hopes in winning. Whether old or young, it involves good looks and mature brains to answer questions. In which I think you should move on, grow up and think before you talk. You already know Desiree is involved in this thread, you think your comments are going to sound nice to her?

Exactly my point wart... So old already still take part in so many... Y don't find proper job? How long more can she model for? Most models i know her age at least have a proper job... She not student animore. Not a part time job lehz. Should grow up right?

I salute her la. Undyiing attitude lehz.
Just that i tink as compared to other younger models, she looks so old. Should move on.

Haha and I guy lehz. Photog only la. Different gender how to take part! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.