mini tripod for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you luck CP has it, if you're not, try look at Fotografix at chinatown, price around $72 if im not wrong

xl1 said:
if you luck CP has it, if you're not, try look at Fotografix at chinatown, price around $72 if im not wrong

great looking mini tripod.... hee....later go check out.... must see the real thing... on pic it looks weak.... but after ur review...i believe its must be very good :D

thx

xl1 said:
i use Bogen / Manfrotto 709 Digi Tabletop Tripod with Ballhead (Black) - Supports 4.5 lb (2 kg) It assembles quickly and is quite stable, and features a smooth miniature ballhead, providing 360° pan and ± 90° tilt.

Like Deniss kee said, i use it with 1dmk2 + 35mm f/1.4 (sometimes with 135mm f/2) without a problem at all, and it comes with the kit include extention that can be put in beetween the tripod and head, the height around 60cm from the ground.

Lots of sports shooter use this mini tripod combine with Acra Swiss ball head, so you mount 200mm f/1.8 or 400mm f/2.8 without a problem

283757.jpg

Hey.. the tripod you show here looks really *COOL*... btw how tall can it go? Can add more 'extension', btw what is an extension?

:embrass: Sori, newbie here.... :)

I can't remember how much I paid for mine. It might be worthwhile for you to find out and make me an offer. Do let me know how much you can get it new.

As I am not the thread starter, for those who are keen on my tripod, kindly PM me. Avoid posting your offers/enquiries on this thread.

If money no issue, get a used Leitz minitripod. Tough as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.