Migration to Mark III

Status
Not open for further replies.
right in the dot arpinkor!

I forgotten Canon is already miles ahead of Nikon......why still worry :dunno: :dunno:

It is not miles ahead....Nikon has it's plus points too, don't forget they started out making stuff for each other. May be Nikon sees that FF is not useful to their customers. Alot of such products are driven by customers and users. Canon have close contact with professional photographers all over the world, trying to understand what they want.

And of course they also have a no. marketing team who decides what features to appear in which camera.

I really hated canon when their lower end SLR do not come with spot metering. An entry level Nikon DSLR have spot metering already!

i always liked the bigger viewfinders on Nikon cameras compared to Canon's.. :think:

I got to say I love D200 view finder and an option viewable grid is so useful :rolleyes:

It is not miles ahead....Nikon has it's plus points too, don't forget they started out making stuff for each other. May be Nikon sees that FF is not useful to their customers. Alot of such products are driven by customers and users. Canon have close contact with professional photographers all over the world, trying to understand what they want.

And of course they also have a no. marketing team who decides what features to appear in which camera.

I really hated canon when their lower end SLR do not come with spot metering. An entry level Nikon DSLR have spot metering already!

you are right.

That why you see white lens all over the sport arena.....the result speak for itself.

They converting people in KL big time. a Pro photographer that I know using Nikon for 30 years just convert by Canon 2 weeks ago.

you are right.

That why you see white lens all over the sport arena.....the result speak for itself.

They converting people in KL big time. a Pro photographer that I know using Nikon for 30 years just convert by Canon 2 weeks ago.

Has photography become a religion now??:think: Wow, no wonder Microsoft have position called "Evangelist". I wonder if Canon and Nikon has the same position?

Has photography become a religion now??:think: Wow, no wonder Microsoft have position called "Evangelist". I wonder if Canon and Nikon has the same position?

Apple evangelism has been around for a while. Maybe M$ copied from them, as usual. Usually, the more fervent evangelists belong to the underdog brands.

Yeah hahaha!

Baptising them in the name of the D1, L lens and 580II EX. Aeeeeemen BRO!!!

I have heard a friend saying that 1DMIII is selling HKD31500 at DCfever near Nathan Rd. Sounds like a good deal... I have never heard anyone visited that store in CS though :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.