[MGohzxc] THE LADY "SCAPER" - APWP

8279414031_4b0272d4f7_o_d.jpg

Nice shot ! :thumbsup:
Colours are so much nicer than mine , plain boring skies & blues :(

Hi, thanks..... just lucky and happen to shoot quite a nice sunrise. Quite simple and straight shot and not much PP. A little black card used on the lotus.

MGohzxc said:

This is the pic I like the most from your thread , truly amazing , I hope you can be a pro in the future ,you got great potential , wish u all the best.

This is the pic I like the most from your thread , truly amazing , I hope you can be a pro in the future ,you got great potential , wish u all the best.
Hi Andy, thanks..... and becoming a pro, I don't know and I don't think so.. Is a passion and I just love photography....Never ending of learning and creativity... All the best to you too....

MGohzxc said:
Hi Andy, thanks..... and becoming a pro, I don't know and I don't think so.. Is a passion and I just love photography....Never ending of learning and creativity... All the best to you too....

Ya more enjoyable when is it just a hobby , all the best for your future too.

8314396702_3d8e7ba520_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots :) #140 & #141

Very tiny nickpick, seems like #141 has minor pincushion seems to be very slightly tilted to the right.

Its perfectly fine & lovely as it is. Just a feeling :)

Last edited:
Nice shots :) #140 & #141

Very tiny nickpick, seems like #141 has minor pincushion seems to be very slightly tilted to the right.

Its perfectly fine & lovely as it is. Just a feeling :)

Hi, Thanks for visiting and thanks for pointing it out to me on the pincushion which is some where in the centre. As always, careless mistake...
Appreciate it and well noted...

Happy New Year to you...:)

Last edited:

*the last breaking of dawn for 2012*

8327722605_e5ab19d7d5_o_d.jpg

This is the last sunrise shot for 2012. It has been a good year for me in photography and studies.. Sadly, this will be my last post and will not participate in APAD for next year...because of school.... Thanks to all CSers for the C&C and your lovely photos which I've learned a lot from it.

Happy New Year and best wishes to all.........

Last edited: