[MGohzxc] THE LADY "SCAPER" - APWP

Wa, I see you have discovered mirroring effect.

I do like Maya's Clue a lot. For the last one, my suggestion is to clone the middle just a little to make it less obvious that flipping has been done here (the water part). This will at least keep the viewer guessing, which is more fun, no? :)

Hi uncle WK, thanks for visiting... On this last one, I did clone the lower half of the water but now I guess it is still obvious. For mirroring, If it looks good I will do it but will not be all the time and I also think is not good. Anyway thanks again and well noted.. Btw, you shot at Changi is awesome and I have not been there for a long time..

8222834420_ab2fd9f315_o_d.jpg

*SAFETY HELMET !!!???*

8226566520_e7504ebe9c_o_d.jpg

"Hard Hat". LOL...
Hi Sir, thanks for visiting.. he suppose to wear a proper safety helmet right?:bsmilie: That stroll hat will not protect him well when something heavy drop on his head..:eek:

It looks like he actually cut out the brim of a stroll hat and "installed" it on his helmet.

Hi Sir, thanks for visiting.. he suppose to wear a proper safety helmet right?:bsmilie: That stroll hat will not protect him well when something heavy drop on his head..:eek:

*a morning beauty*

8252305424_9be2d5d4c4_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

8253583621_1f357fb159_b_d.jpg

Last edited: