Messenger bags ... any recommendations?

It can hold a 17 inch laptop I think. Just to show the depth, A 50d with 70-200 f4l is mounted with not lens hood is able to be put into the bag with it closed nicely.

I heard tenba is not available anymore in Singapore. But you can go to jb johann photo at angsana to get one.

there are different sizes
i bought mine from HK

Thanks, looks like I have to make a trip to JB to check out the various sizes. Too bad its not distributed locally anymore.

It can hold a 17 inch laptop I think. Just to show the depth, A 50d with 70-200 f4l is mounted with not lens hood is able to be put into the bag with it closed nicely.

I heard tenba is not available anymore in Singapore. But you can go to jb johann photo at angsana to get one.
i went to johan photo last weekend after reading this post. and i bought the tenba b'cos i have been looking for it. thanks !

Just bought the Acme made Courier, great messanger bag for work! enough space for my laptop + m4/3 camera + lenses hehe.....can prob fit my 5DII unmounted + 1 - 2 lenses as well.

quick image of the paul smith edition of the courier i bought. colourful and great for cny haha

paulfrankz.jpg