Men are better Photographer and Women better subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite photographer is zaren, but until now i cannot decide whether zaren is auntie or uncle ... jialak ... :sweatsm:

he is more than that....he is the guru of photography.

:thumbsup:

Guru?

I thought he was a "guru" for photography kiddies!

Or photography gundu?

my favourite photographer is zaren, but until now i cannot decide whether zaren is auntie or uncle ... jialak ... :sweatsm:

zaren also cannot decide.....

:bsmilie:

Guru?

I thought he was a "guru" for photography kiddies!

Or photography gundu?

oh he's a gundu? that means the ladies win!

women ARE better photographers! period!

oh he's a gundu? that means the ladies win!

women ARE better photographers! period!

Yeh!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

student and eikin are the best!!!!

:D

Men likes to hunt. Its in our gene. And hence our attachment to photography, coz its like hunting. we are not interested in the after that (except for show off), Its the hunt that counts. :D

Men likes to hunt. Its in our gene. And hence our attachment to photography, coz its like hunting. we are not interested in the after that (except for show off), Its the hunt that counts. :D

No wonder we see so many men in the camera shops hunting for new guns to shoot. :)

yah, that's why the comparision is not that fair.

i think i nv state clearly enuf, the meaning i am trying to bring across is that people tend to find men better photographers because of the fact that more men do photography. yup, this is a lame reason, but it is natural that when photography is done more by men, we tend to think that this implies men makes better photographer.

to me, i think the comparison is quite hard because the size of photographers in the 2 groups we are comparing are not equal, so we cant really compare. perhaps if more female photographers are encouraged, we might have a clearer picture.

sidenote:you sure like to argue quite a lot huh, been following the previous thread about the potraits. then when i came back to this thread, *boom*! you are here.:bsmilie: must make myself clear that i am not trying to get into another heated argument(ever since my last mistake), so...... peace!:angel:

what did u do to him previously?:think:
he seem to like u alot...:devil:

No wonder we see so many men in the camera shops hunting for new guns to shoot. :)

haha what do guys say:' hey my lens bigger that yours urhurhur'

next thing you know this thread will move on to discuss freudian penis envy.

I think all thats to be said has been said so why don't we just all grab our gear and go shoot
in the haze. :p

Hello:

Thank you for sharing these great websites. I find alot of good pictures there.
Someone has asked how to shoot blue skies, checkout karan kapoor website and under folio 4, she has got a lot of blue sky, and include the sun in most of her pictures.

Ok, I did a rough count, about 70% of the subject are Women. Can we say women are the preferred subject for female photographer?

Yes, many great female photographer out there. Can we infer that woman are better Photographer. :think:

Yes, many great female photographer out there. Can we infer that woman are better Photographer. :think:

yeah, is like if now someone makes an even longer list of male photographers, does that mean men are better photographers?

Hello:

Someone has asked how to shoot blue skies, checkout karan kapoor website and under folio 4, she has got a lot of blue sky, and include the sun in most of her pictures.

Ok, I did a rough count, about 70% of the subject are Women. Can we say women are the preferred subject for female photographer?

I'm not sure, really really not sure.
but I have seen many many male photographers here shoot many famale models, their pictures are so so, (I'm more kind, use the word "so so", many people just simplely commented the photos are sucks).

as for me, I don't think I'm that good also, cos people also commented my photos "sucks".

Hello:

i think we're making progress here, so now you get an idea why things are not so definitive as to be able to label one sex as being better than the other? i find it an impossible task.

i believe that women are preferred in many instances, but when it comes to sexual comparison as to who is better and who is worse, i don't see any ground for it ;)

yeah, is like if now someone makes an even longer list of male photographers, does that mean men are better photographers?

Hello Satay:

If we go down this path, Man will be the ultimate winner, because the female list will be exhausted real soon. Is it an unbiased method to determine the better one? I do not think so, or at least it is not going to convince many here.

I am thinking of using statistic inference to get an unbias conclusion. Maybe we can use hypothesis testing to get answer at certain confident level. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.