memory cards for trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCD har? can I come? ;p

show me your works first lah!

honestly, after looking at so many members' portfolio, the ONLY person i would like to do TFCD for me is will03.

i really love his works.

but i know there definitely are hidden dragons and crouching tigers lah.:bsmilie:

show me your works first lah!

honestly, after looking at so many members' portfolio, the ONLY person i would like to do TFCD for me is will03.

i really love his works.

but i know there definitely are hidden dragons and crouching tigers lah.:bsmilie:
wah say??! you are telling me that I got no standard lar? very sad........:cry:

wah say??! you are telling me that I got no standard lar? very sad........:cry:

i didnt say that lah.
like i said, i havent really seen others' works.
so there maybe alot more which i love but it's just so i havent seen their masterpieces.

aiya, talk so much also no use, not like i myslef look like a supermodel or princess blah.
scarlee people c me also regret doing tfcd for me ah!:bsmilie:

now which shop does not see customers as walking $
if there was one, it will have closed down already
sad but true

well, at least when i walk into CP, those blur blur sales people dont see me as walking SGD$.
it never pays to be too overly friendly when doing deals.of course the first impression is good.but after a few years...they really take you for granted.

i've read a thread in CS about J316 and i cant agree more with some of the comments which they posted.i understand their frustrations exactly.and being played out a few times doesnt pay either.
oh well...life's like that.you eat me, i eat you.dog eat dog.sad but true.sigh.

well, at least when i walk into CP, those blur blur sales people dont see me as walking SGD$.
it never pays to be too overly friendly when doing deals.of course the first impression is good.but after a few years...they really take you for granted.

i've read a thread in CS about J316 and i cant agree more with some of the comments which they posted.i understand their frustrations exactly.and being played out a few times doesnt pay either.
oh well...life's like that.you eat me, i eat you.dog eat dog.sad but true.sigh.

i have been a customer of CP for donkey years already
but the price i get from them also not so good.

i would think that they will see if you have $ or not and charge you accordingly
now i buy my toys from overseas

i have been a customer of CP for donkey years already
but the price i get from them also not so good.

i would think that they will see if you have $ or not and charge you accordingly
now i buy my toys from overseas

I agreed that CP price is not so good even been with them for 25years and invested more than $300k of stuff!!!

I agreed that CP price is not so good even been with them for 25years and invested more than $300k of stuff!!!

300k?wow.

25 years?so how old are you now?50s?:bsmilie:

i didnt know CP has been around for that long.but yeah.same old blur sales people though.:bsmilie:

300k?wow.

25 years?so how old are you now?50s?:bsmilie:

i didnt know CP has been around for that long.but yeah.same old blur sales people though.:bsmilie:

very young, look around CP, there maybe one or more greyish heads which were those lao sales personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.