Meet Ben in Jakarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You guys are having some 85 fun, aren'tya :D

Lovely shots, kesha. I'll see what Ben got there when he comes back tonight ;)

Cheers!

beautiful model, zen..

love the model mood and she is pretty too..

...... she is indeed very photogenic ...... it's about time we started talking about gals in this forum 'cos me and Flowerpot were starting to feel lost until you came along ....... :cheers::cheergal:

...... she is indeed very photogenic ...... it's about time we started talking about gals in this forum 'cos me and Flowerpot were starting to feel lost until you came along ....... :cheers::cheergal:
yes, she has beautiful eyes, very nice skin too.

hihi.. how about if we make thread just for model shots?
We can talk and share the models too..

....... :bsmilie: .............Man, you are a fast worker ........ but must seek approval from FW ..... he's the IC here ............ :lovegrin:

or better yet why dun we organize some organize shoot with juz us pentaxians? ;p

First timer for studio shoot and artisitc "you know what".:eek:

Also shot in RAW which will need the masters for advice on PP.

It was fun joining Kesha and his buddies for the shoot and look forward to such outing.:D

Arrived late last night and will post some pics later after passing censorship.;)

First timer for studio shoot and artisitc "you know what".:eek:

Also shot in RAW which will need the masters for advice on PP.

It was fun joining Kesha and his buddies for the shoot and look forward to such outing.:D

Arrived late last night and will post some pics later after passing censorship.;)
Welcome home safely, Ben..

How sharp are your pics? lol..:)

....... :bsmilie: .............Man, you are a fast worker ........ but must seek approval from FW ..... he's the IC here ............ :lovegrin:
Zen, sometime, talking equipment without the pics + exif, it is more difficult to understand, rather seeing the pics and the exif.

yes Ter, but I am in Jakarta, not in Singapore..

If one day you come to Singapore for studio or outdoor shoot, it will be great that we, Pentaxians can learn from you and share tips with you because from what I observe your portraits photos, your :heart: photos are best I have seen :thumbsup:. Last year, I had been taking portraits studio and found my photos quite so-so.

Anyway, I forget tell you I am Deaf and have other Deaf Pentaxian too. Hope to learn from you one day.

If one day you come to Singapore for studio or outdoor shoot, it will be great that we, Pentaxians can learn from you and share tips with you because from what I observe your portraits photos, your :heart: photos are best I have seen :thumbsup:. Last year, I had been taking portraits studio and found my photos quite so-so.

Anyway, I forget tell you I am Deaf and have other Deaf Pentaxian too. Hope to learn from you one day.
Woonsin, it is ok for deaf.

I went to singapore few months ago, I met Darren in Singapore, he is very kind man, he showed and guided us for shots.
For photo sessions, I will contact you if I go to singapore, it is nice if we can shot together.

Woonsin, it is ok for deaf.

I went to singapore few months ago, I met Darren in Singapore, he is very kind man, he showed and guided us for shots.
For photo sessions, I will contact you if I go to singapore, it is nice if we can shot together.

sure kesha, we will be waiting for you here... :)

Will be interested to shoot together with you Kesha for studio when u r in sg. ;)

i think we can all pool money to fly kesha in to singapore to organize a studio session for us :bsmilie:

i think we can all pool money to fly kesha in to singapore to organize a studio session for us :bsmilie:

We can throw in free hotel stay too.
But I think it's the time the main issue, right?
Perhaps can visit SG again during Hari Raya since it is long holiday in Jakarta.

Status
Not open for further replies.