Mass Order 350D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, I am interested. But am newbie.

Other than buying the 350D, costing $17xx? What else do I need to get? I really wanna get a good camera but I am all confused what I should buy.

Or will a 300D be good enough?

I hope some experts here can give me some advise before I go to the shops for advise :) Thanks.

tunster said:
For those who are interested. Please don't ask me about the batt grip as the shop is not a camera shop. They don't carry it. But the CF card is for sure as this is a Canon promotion and applys to all local stores as long as you got the receipt and warranty card. Don't worry about this.
Local or grey set? Silver or black? That's very important. If grey or silver, I can get easily at a few hundred off from U.S. .

Anyone interested if buy from Malaysia? The official price there is RM4299 ~> S$1860

because with exchange rate, we can probably get it below S$1700 for street price.

warranty is an issue.
:confused:

Hommie said:
Local or grey set? Silver or black? That's very important. If grey or silver, I can get easily at a few hundred off from U.S. .

Definitely local warranty. I will be getting all black colour instead. As many as I can. But estimate 5 to 6...currently already a few interested.

:dunno: Laopan will you carry on the MO?

Laopan,

Please take my name off the list. After careful review of my shooting needs, I find that I don't really need a 350D. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Amended list
1. Laopan
2. tunster
3. chongqi
4. sstar
5. rebbot ?? torn btw D50 and 350D
6. misato ?? not sure if still interested...will sms to confirm

Since we are not able to get a better price with mass order now.

I may probably continue my initial plan to wait until early of June and check for interested ppl again.

Meantime I will check the price in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.