Mass Order 350D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimple said:
After looking at the display set in Best, I've decided not to buy... Its super puny and the grip is like two of your fingers side by side!

Hahaha its does not feel as solid as the D70 as well which is why I am contemplating :cry: BUT hey there is there grip going for only a additional $160...I'm sure that will be a deciding factor

Yes, I'm still interested.
Do keep us updated.

When u do the MO, see can include grip and extra battery?

latest Information from Chseah: ( he bought 1 set from MsColour):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
" $1760 with GST ( cash, no NETS) include free Sandisk ultra II 1GB card but must collect at the Canon center.

I got the grip for $169."

sstar said:
latest Information from Chseah: ( he bought 1 set from MsColour):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
" $1760 with GST ( cash, no NETS) include free Sandisk ultra II 1GB card but must collect at the Canon center.

I got the grip for $169."

Saw that thread. Shall we order together say at Alan Photo then bargain for a better price? Hehehe.

I am interested too but let's wait till the PC show in June. How about it??

rebbot said:
1. Laopan
2. tunster
3. fireblade05
4. chongqi
5. sstar
6. rebbot ?? torn btw D50 and 350D ;p
7. misato ?? not sure if still interested...will sms to confirm

Updated list. :) I try to get a quote from CP...u can try to get from MScolor as I am not so familiar with them and they quoted me $1765 (w/GST) for mass order + 1GB from canon and can get the grip for $160 (think can bargain).

heehee.. rebbot, I'm torn between D70 and 350D :D
I'm an ultra-newbie so I think freebies wld be a good thing for me.. dunno eh..still deciding..

I will probably getting it this Sunday or latest next weekend. So, if anything after I will be out of the list. :)

I also interested in MO,

but still thinking either D70s or 350D...

eunique said:
heehee.. rebbot, I'm torn between D70 and 350D :D
I'm an ultra-newbie so I think freebies wld be a good thing for me.. dunno eh..still deciding..

Hahaha yeah saw ya post :) Have you gone down to play with both cameras yet...should be a deciding point~ wanna go down together hahaha

I kinda like the spot metering and build for the D70 better though~ :dunno:

cumiks said:
Count me in.
How to contact you guys?

my MSN: cumiks@hotmail.com :)

Add yourself to the list :) Whoever is processing the MO would contact you guys or you can PM your mobile to Laopan~

Not able to get better price from MSCOLOR.
They only offer S$1760 with one 1GB ultraII sandisk which is equivalent if buy individual.

Anyone asks Alan and CP ?

The list of interested ppl:
1. Laopan
2. tunster
3. fireblade05
4. chongqi
5. sstar
6. rebbot ?? torn btw D50 and 350D
7. misato
8. cumiks

Is that before or after GST?

--------------------------

Sorry read the rest of the thread. I'm interested too.

Alright...I contacted one of the shop (can't disclose name here) and I can get a price much better than 1760 (not sure how low, depence on their cost). However, this shop don't carry cameras and they can only bring in the stocks if there're confirm buyers. Also, I can only get like 5 to 6 sets so, if you are a confirm buyer and interested, PM me with your contact number. I will KIV the list and will get in contact with you once I confirm with the shop again.

NOTE: For those who are still NOT CONFIRM. PLEASE don't contact me at the moment until you are (esp. those need to consult your wife, your daughter grandfather or whoever). Because I will give priority to those confirm kakis.

Looking at the trend for 10D, 300D & 20D....

the price should be stable until after the next PC show in June, usually during the show, they will sell the camera body at recommended retail price, ie. $1999 but bundle with more free gift

since the street price is now $1760+, you already save $150 for the 1GB CF

BUY BUY BUY

tunster said:
Alright...I contacted one of the shop (can't disclose name here) and I can get a price much better than 1760 (not sure how low, depence on their cost). However, this shop don't carry cameras and they can only bring in the stocks if there're confirm buyers. Also, I can only get like 5 to 6 sets so, if you are a confirm buyer and interested, PM me with your contact number. I will KIV the list and will get in contact with you once I confirm with the shop again.

NOTE: For those who are still NOT CONFIRM. PLEASE don't contact me at the moment until you are (esp. those need to consult your wife, your daughter grandfather or whoever). Because I will give priority to those confirm kakis.

err... what is the price? how to confirm if don't know the price? At least say it will be less than $xxxx

PM me your contact and I will give you the estimate. It is no good to disclose any under market rate price here (sure ganna flame jialat jialat).

tunster said:
PM me your contact and I will give you the estimate. It is no good to disclose any under market rate price here (sure ganna flame jialat jialat).

For those who are interested. Please don't ask me about the batt grip as the shop is not a camera shop. They don't carry it. But the CF card is for sure as this is a Canon promotion and applys to all local stores as long as you got the receipt and warranty card. Don't worry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.