Managers, what will you do if you got retrenched?

Managers, what if you got retrenched?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry uncle CYRN... :embrass:

ah..hello I think I am hor....I keep steering it back on topic...but some people just can't seem to do it hor. you too!!!! :sticktong:devil:

correction...

your topic is you axe your boss... the thread is boss axe people... u also ot. :angel:

correction...

your topic is you axe your boss... the thread is boss axe people... u also ot. :angel:

Semantics!..Axing is still axing.. beside I just choose to do it before it gets done to me and leaving me in more legal problems later. Thus..for what it is ..I am also let loose into the economical abyss. :sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

Semantics!..Axing is still axing.. beside I just choose to do it before it gets done to me and leaving me in more legal problems later. Thus..for what it is ..I am also let loose into the economical abyss. :sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

okay three lolly pops for you....

ok smarties for you....

At least I got smarties from ALI... :lovegrin::lovegrin:

smarties & lollypops for all the effort? :bigeyes: :sweatsm:

times are this bad arh?... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.