Man Utd XVI: Quest of the Title - Return to winning way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. In the past I always thought how good Man Utd players were. This turmoil proves that I am wrong, and, at the same time raises SAF status to demi-god to me. He was right. It was never about Stam, Nistelrooy, Keane, or Ronaldo.

It makes me wonder - how the same team (more or less) managed to secure premier league titles under SAF, but crumbles under Moyes (who is actually a good manager, seriously) and Van Gaal (touch wood, the season is still long).

Think more or less is the mindset and their mentality ... sudden change and maybe can't accept the changes... cos in sports mental strength is most crucial ... think thats the difference in SAF n DM era...

I think the top management wants to give LVG a free hand to rebuild the entire team, hence the wholesale changes. This will be a season of rebuilding, so fans need to be patient.

Ya ... rebuilding phase is tough ... just like what chelsea used to go trough follow by Man City n Pools ... ours is really demanding ..lol..

Actually what we really need is Chelsea's scouting department. They have turned Abramovich's funds into a lasting competitive advantage.

Ya ... just look at Diego Costa ... think thats their best buy ... almost instant impact ...

Our two-time player of the year Mata is now playing for you, and Di Maria has broken Torres' transfer fee record. Looks like we have much in common.

Our only common is transfer fee records ... lol..

Ya ... just look at Diego Costa ... think thats their best buy ... almost instant impact ...

But we have done the impossible. Sell cleverley for a higher fee than xabi alonso. Well done.

Come to think of it, we never had a German defender or midfielder.

Think Germans prefer to play against us! :cry::sweatsm: or maybe they under sell Xabi Alonso? hmm...

Last edited:
We will be playing an early game today before going of international break!

BURNLEY V UNITED
30 August, 2014 7:45:00 pm GMT+8

In the meantime Manchester United have agreed an €18m fee for Daley Blind ...

We will be playing an early game today before going of international break!

BURNLEY V UNITED
30 August, 2014 7:45:00 pm GMT+8

In the meantime Manchester United have agreed an €18m fee for Daley Blind ...

pressure is on LVG
the last time he won it was a third place medal at World Cup. next thing you know lost 4-0 to a League One side.
beating burnley may be difficult too

pressure is on LVG
beating burnley may be difficult too

MU sure trash Burnley as Di Maria will be playing and Di Maria costs more than all of Burnley's transfer fees ever. Burnley will burn. :devil:

Burnley vs Manchester United: United spent £59.7m on Angel Di Maria - Burnley have spent £45m on transfer fees... since 1882

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-45m-on-transfer-fees-since-1882-9700722.html

We got Blind! Hope he will be as good as his dad!

With Blind coming in.. I think Vidal will not be coming..

Hope i am wrong though..

10626735_1010538202294501_6352848324326600877_n.jpg

the shooter is also a local photographer

United team to play Burnley: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Blackett, Valencia, Fletcher, Di Maria, Young, Mata, Rooney, van Persie. Subs: Amos, M Keane, James, Anderson, Januzaj, Welbeck, Chicharito.

Looks like it's gonna be 3-5-2 again..

Status
Not open for further replies.