Man Utd XVI: Quest of the Title - Return to winning way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13' - Goal! Leicester 0 United 1. Robin van Persie heads home!

Finally broke his duck!:sticktong

16' - Goal! Leicester 0 United 2. Unbelievable skill from Angel Di Maria!

17' - Goal. Leicester 1 United 2. The hosts pull one back immediately via Ulloa's strong header

3 goals in 17min!!!

57' - Goal! Leicester 1 United 3. Ander Herrera with a backheel!

62' - Goal. Leicester 2 United 3. David Nugent converts from the spot, blasting the ball high into the net.

Trying to outscore each other???

Come Lads more goals needed!

64' - Goal. Leicester 3 United 3. The Foxes draw level as Esteban Cambiasso slams home a loose ball from 16 yards.

76' - Angel Di Maria off, Juan Mata on. Leicester have also made a change: Nugent off, James on.

79' - Goal. Leicester 4 United 3. Jamie Vardy is left one-on-one with De Gea and finishes calmly to give the hosts the lead.

82' - Another penalty to Leicester. And Tyler Blackett is sent off for fouling Vardy as he bore down on goal.

Game over!

FT: Leicester 5 United 3. Despite being 3-1 up on 62 mins, the Reds fall to defeat against the Foxes

Haiss...

vomit blood! ref kelong! if SAF is around, the ref dared not do such a thing...think its revenge...

Captain of England, Wayne Rooney f**ked up the lead at 64', conceding to a 3 - 3 equaliser and starts screaming at everybody. Real excellent display of leadership.

first goal ball already cross by line before the cross.

1st Penalty rafael pushed before the incident

2nd penalty blackert pushed before the incident

de laet should have been off long ago

STILL, the forwards should have won it with more goals.

did the ref f*ed up? yes
does it matter to the result? maybe, should not(with our strike force)

the 3rd and 4th goal were defensive errors....2 guys heading one ball in 1st and then Mata played out by rojo in 2nd.

Last edited:
Man U did play very well.......should have scored 6 goals until the referee spoilt the show by awarding the first penalty. The Leicester boy pushed Rafael and that is a foul......but then Rafael gave the Leicester boy a slight push and he dived .... and a penalty. I hate this type of dirty player.....like a thomas mueller.

A lost is a lost....Leceister did not sits still so I would say they earned their victory....As for MU....It's a lesson learn for the lad...this is EPL and you can't play like a women...especially Tylette...he reminds me of Sol Camber....I expect him to be as solid...and Raphael being one of the more experience one...he should have done better....hopefully they learned quickly from this and move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.