Man Utd Fans Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will def wait for Man U with open arms.

Liverpool players will take a nice break somewhere in Spain where got sunshine and extra services and appear seemingly fresh while Man U will slog out for the P league, FA Cup and then European Cup.

Liverpool will def wait for Man U with open arms.

Liverpool players will take a nice break somewhere in Spain where got sunshine and extra services and appear seemingly fresh while Man U will slog out for the P league, FA Cup and then European Cup.

Ah yes, that is if Man Utd makes it tonite. Its tough going for a treble and only Man Utd can do it. :devil:

And......pls remind Bellamy to bring his golf club! :bsmilie:

Ah yes, that is if Man Utd makes it tonite. Its tough going for a treble and only Man Utd can do it. :devil:

And......pls remind Bellamy to bring his golf club! :bsmilie:
ermmm treble means 3 rite? Liverpool has done it..winning 3 trophies or more in a season...2x infact...and for MU supporters sake,i have lotsa MU supporters frens...may u overcome the Milan express...

ermmm treble means 3 rite? Liverpool has done it..winning 3 trophies or more in a season...2x infact...and for MU supporters sake,i have lotsa MU supporters frens...may u overcome the Milan express...

When the treble is mentioned at Man Utd, its the epl, cl and fa cup. :bsmilie: Clearly the standards are different. :sweatsm:

Man Utd or Milan, good luck in Athens. Milan will want revenge and Man Utd is your nightmare come true......this season till now at least! :bsmilie:

When the treble is mentioned at Man Utd, its the epl, cl and fa cup. Clearly the standards are different.

Man Utd or Milan, good luck in Athens. Milan will want revenge and Man Utd is your nightmare come true......this season till now at least!
Actually Milan will be tougher to play against than MU...;)

Yes of cause. Milan knows how to defend and u guys dunno how to attack. :bsmilie: Man Utd dunno how to defend, can only attack, Liverpool should be able to hit Man Utd on the break easily but that is not the case this season ya? :bsmilie:

ok seriously, yes Milan will be tougher as they're in the same position with u guys. Nothing more to play for and will be rested and fresh. Man utd will have to compete for the league title and FA cup as both are not won yet and are before the CL final date.

Yes of cause. Milan knows how to defend and u guys dunno how to attack. :bsmilie: Man Utd dunno how to defend, can only attack, Liverpool should be able to hit Man Utd on the break easily but that is not the case this season ya? :bsmilie:
we donno how to attack yet we score agaisnt chelski last nite...i take that anytime...now lets see if a team who can only attack can score in Milan...and to score more than defend...;)

ok seriously, yes Milan will be tougher as they're in the same position with u guys. Nothing more to play for and will be rested and fresh. Man utd will have to compete for the league title and FA cup as both are not won yet and are before the CL final date.
ermmm...u sound more like MOANrhino la bro...if u wanna win everything...shouldnt complaint la...

we donno how to attack yet we score agaisnt chelski last nite...i take that anytime...now lets see if a team who can only attack can score in Milan...and to score more than defend...;)

What Chelsea? We're talking bout Liverpool Vs Man Utd/Milan in the finals rite? Man Utd scoring against Milan away or Liverpool neutral is different. I rate Liverpool's defence better than Milan but it will be tougher to score away than on neutral ground.

ermmm...u sound more like MOANrhino la bro...if u wanna win everything...shouldnt complaint la...

Eh? I din complain leh. I'm only stating a fact and the fact is Milan will be rested and fresher and it is response to your post. Actually, Man Utd's only priority is the league title this season and any other thing else is a bonus. Can't complain as we're not even billed to challange Chelsea at the beginning this season.

What Chelsea? We're talking bout Liverpool Vs Man Utd/Milan in the finals rite? Man Utd scoring against Milan away or Liverpool neutral is different. I rate Liverpool's defence better than Milan but it will be tougher to score away than on neutral ground.

Eh? I din complain leh. I'm only stating a fact and the fact is Milan will be rested and fresher and it is response to your post. Actually, Man Utd's only priority is the league title this season and any other thing else is a bonus. Can't complain as we're not even billed to challange Chelsea at the beginning this season.
U think Moanrinho will acknowledge he complaint? To him he also merely stating the fact...but the whole world knows he's complaining...;)

aiyar....quit squibbling...

what time is the match again? :p

U think Moanrinho will acknowledge he complaint? To him he also merely stating the fact...but the whole world knows he's complaining...;)

If u only want to suan me, then I'm not interested. :thumbsd: That is a typical cheap scouser shot and i will not stoop so low. :bsmilie: If u want a discussion on why Milan will be tougher, then that is one of the reason.

MU will go through! Dun wry. Milan all old liao!

If u only want to suan me, then I'm not interested. :thumbsd: That is a typical cheap scouser shot and i will not stoop so low. :bsmilie: If u want a discussion on why Milan will be tougher, then that is one of the reason.
well...i'm not a scouser....i'm local fyi...juz loyal Pool fan...

well...i'm not a scouser....i'm local fyi...juz loyal Pool fan...

ok nevermind. Want to suan, suan me as a Man Utd fan. Not when I'm trying to have a discussion on the tougher Milan. U're a loyal Pool fan but so am I, a loyal Man Utd fan. I started watching football in 1990 and I can easily jump on the glory hunter bandwagon and support Liverpool in its heydays and its the most successful English club but i din.

So why Milan is tougher? Their squad is actually weaker than Man Utd's but there are many factors favouring them over Man Utd.

1st is the fixture: Milan will be rested just like Liverpool however, Man Utd have to compete in the FA cup on the 19th, Sat. The CL final is 23rd, the following Wed. So clearly Milan can have much more rest.

2nd: Milan got more experience. only VDS, Scholes and Giggs have experience in the squad. Garry is injured. Milan's squad have been together since 04-05 and have made the semis in the last few years.

3rd: Milan want revenge and will want to get it right.

4th: their style makes them more difficult as they can defend well and yet is the most attacking Italian side.

All in all, I'll rate Milan as the more difficult opponant but only just. If Milan is 10 in difficulty, Man Utd is 9-9.5. I think Man Utd's squad is stronger.

It depends on the team involve. If Man Utd have to choose Milan or Liverpool on neutral ground, i think Milan will be the easier team to beat as they're more open and willing to attack.

ok nevermind. Want to suan, suan me as a Man Utd fan. Not when I'm trying to have a discussion on the tougher Milan. U're a loyal Pool fan but so am I, a loyal Man Utd fan. I started watching football in 1990 and I can easily jump on the glory hunter bandwagon and support Liverpool in its heydays and its the most successful English club but i din.

So why Milan is tougher? Their squad is actually weaker than Man Utd's but there are many factors favouring them over Man Utd.

1st is the fixture: Milan will be rested just like Liverpool however, Man Utd have to compete in the FA cup on the 19th, Sat. The CL final is 23rd, the following Wed. So clearly Milan can have much more rest.

2nd: Milan got more experience. only VDS, Scholes and Giggs have experience in the squad. Garry is injured. Milan's squad have been together since 04-05 and have made the semis in the last few years.

3rd: Milan want revenge and will want to get it right.

4th: their style makes them more difficult as they can defend well and yet is the most attacking Italian side.

All in all, I'll rate Milan as the more difficult opponant but only just. If Milan is 10 in difficulty, Man Utd is 9-9.5. I think Man Utd's squad is stronger.

It depends on the team involve. If Man Utd have to choose Milan or Liverpool on neutral ground, i think Milan will be the easier team to beat as they're more open and willing to attack.
LOL..not suanning la bro...staedy la...its juz a typical Pool n MU fans taking each other...dont be too serious la..its only a game...anyway,been a Pool fan since 75...Keegan was my fave player then...i agree with u that Milan is more difficult to play against as they are another tactical team...juz like Pool...but i prefer to play them in the final...;) may the better team tonite wins...i mean it...not like Jose...

i'm rooting for man u to go to athens. :)

less than an hour to kick off.. go :devil: go..

Status
Not open for further replies.