Malaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tupi Guy said:
What a day....... :cry:

Cant believed it just happen to me. Couldnt get a 2-way ticket for the wkend malaca trip.

Now have to change it to next wkend......

Btw, anyone interested to go too?

better to over the weekend so that you can go to jonker street night market(opens only on weekend). my suggestion is stay around jalan tun tan cheng lok. try the baba house. it's just paraller road to the night market street. during night time, try the nonya laksa. it's in a shop and usually long queue one but worth it. then also try chicken rice ball. also the same night market street. satay chelup is at other place. the ppl there will know where's the famous satay chelup(open only at night). remember to take trishaw. it's quite fun. just do something you can't get it in singapore. hv fun! :thumbsup:

photografixed said:
better to over the weekend so that you can go to jonker street night market(opens only on weekend). my suggestion is stay around jalan tun tan cheng lok. try the baba house. it's just paraller road to the night market street. during night time, try the nonya laksa. it's in a shop and usually long queue one but worth it. then also try chicken rice ball. also the same night market street. satay chelup is at other place. the ppl there will know where's the famous satay chelup(open only at night). remember to take trishaw. it's quite fun. just do something you can't get it in singapore. hv fun! :thumbsup:

That sound interesting :D Hungry oreadi.....:bsmilie:

Is the Baba house far away from the historical places?

:think: Malacca sounds good!
OT: How safe is Malacca for street photography? :dunno:

icarus said:

I 1st time too. I think shd be better than JB?

Tupi Guy said:
I 1st time too. I think shd be better than JB?

I went to malacca a few years back... was using a dummy PnS film compact then, didn't get into any trouble.

Is the weekend of 2nd July to 3rd July ok with u?
Saturday morning to Sunday.

If okay, then we go start a new thread at the outing forum :D

icarus said:
I went to malacca a few years back... was using a dummy PnS film compact then, didn't get into any trouble.

Is the weekend of 2nd July to 3rd July ok with u?
Saturday morning to Sunday.

If okay, then we go start a new thread at the outing forum :D

This wkend? Actually, this wkend i going but cant get a ticket.

2nd July is nex next wk?

Tupi Guy said:
This wkend? Actually, this wkend i going but cant get a ticket.

2nd July is nex next wk?

Next next weekend... can u make it?
:sweat:

icarus said:
Next next weekend... can u make it?
:sweat:

Wkend shd not be a big problem for me.......just to eager to go......

:embrass:

Tupi Guy said:
Wkend shd not be a big problem for me.......just to eager to go......

:embrass:

Tentatively 2 to 3 july 2005.... cos 25/26 i got something on liaoz
;p

icarus said:
Tentatively 2 to 3 july 2005.... cos 25/26 i got something on liaoz
;p

:( . . . . then we see how lor.....

icarus said:

very safe. took my d70, kit lens n 80-200f2.8 there. no prob. however i do encourage u guys to be street smart whereever u go, even in sg. just stay away from alleys n big groups of tug-looking ppl.

happy shooting.

Tupi Guy said:
That sound interesting :D Hungry oreadi.....:bsmilie:

Is the Baba house far away from the historical places?

it's within walking distance to the historical sides, abt 10mins walk. malacca historical sides are mostly reachable by no 11, ur legs. ;)

photografixed said:
it's within walking distance to the historical sides, abt 10mins walk. malacca historical sides are mostly reachable by no 11, ur legs. ;)

hahahahaha Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.