Maha Powerex Imedion Trade In Offer 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we do the trade in for the batteries without the use of coupons?

haf quite a load that i wanna exchange.... thus i will really require quite a lot of coupons.

They have a stack of flyers at their booth. Each flyer has 1 coupon. Just take whatever you need and cut out lor:bsmilie:

Ah?! Really? Buy new also $16? I think EastGear really screwed up this time. On the website a few days ago, annouced that the C9000 is coming with 8 Imedions instead of the usual 4. Then today, went down, no such deal. Then come up with this trade in for $16 deal, buy new without trade in also $16. I think this is bad management. Eastgear?

Wah, now I also don't know which charger to get. The C9000, c800s or c801D. Any advice?

But the bad thing about the C9000 is only 4 batteries given.

swee. din't knw that. i haf around a hundred of AAs to change. tough luck on my wallet.

Wah you got so many to exchange ar...

Wah, now I also don't know which charger to get. The C9000, c800s or c801D. Any advice?

But the bad thing about the C9000 is only 4 batteries given.

Get the 801 got 8 batteries for you free.. the comments for it is quite good.

Better to have EastGear clarify right?

Yup true...

Inorder to solve this problem is either someone who had trade in their batteries at PC show or EastGear come and clarify...

Just trade in 16 pcs with them today. No need coupon, tell them you want the trade in deal at $16 for the AA. No trade in are $20 for AA and $16 for AAA.

Hope that will solve the confusion here.

Their flyers at the booth said Imedions will be given with purchase of the chargers

I bought a charger but it came with PowerEx instead but the staff refused to change to Imedions.

"Packaged one cannot change"

???

I am thinking of getting one of the charger. However, I do not need the 8 pieces of imedion batteries. If anyone is interested, I am selling at $32. I can be contacted at 94513890.
I am getting the charger this saturday.

Thanks

I am thinking of getting one of the charger. However, I do not need the 8 pieces of imedion batteries. If anyone is interested, I am selling at $32. I can be contacted at 94513890.

Thanks

Of course lah. Got Sanyo Eneloops liao!

Their flyers at the booth said Imedions will be given with purchase of the chargers

I bought a charger but it came with PowerEx instead but the staff refused to change to Imedions.

???
That is so.... wah piang eh... dunno what to say... wait a minute... I tot all the chargers actually came with imedions one? Have I been mistaken?

Good news guys, I traded in 4 batteries without coupon today. Just bring your batteries down and show the salesman, he will issue a receipt to pay and collect your goods at the counter. :)

Sorry for another post, just a question to add on, have anyone encounter a calculation error? I traded in 4 batteries for a pack of 4 new Imedion and bought somemore extras.

I bought the following, according to the promotion:

1. 4pcs Imedion (Trade-in) $16
2. 4pcs Imedion (no trade in) $20
3. 4pcs Imedion AAA $16

My total bill is $54 but not $52. That's a little weird.

My receipt is shown as followed:

1. 4pcs Imedion (Trade-in)- $16.82
2. 4pcs Imedion (no trade in)- $18.69
3. 4pcs Imedion AAA- $14.95

Subtotal $50.47
GST $3.53

Total $54

Oic... in the end still got to pay $16 more la means trade in any old rechargeable batt @ $4.

???

The flyer already stated that is imedion batteries given.
http://www.eastgear.com/pcshow2008/PCSHOW2008_Flyers.pdf
Think you better check with them unless they want to clear the powerex then they say cannot change. Show them the flyer and they cannot decline.

Sorry for another post, just a question to add on, have anyone encounter a calculation error? I traded in 4 batteries for a pack of 4 new Imedion and bought somemore extras.

3. 4pcs Imedion AAA $16

Subtotal $50.47
GST $3.53

Total $54

Did you check with them? Dont tell me they charge service charge and GST? If not then i think charge you by credit card price.

Did you check with them? Dont tell me they charge service charge and GST? If not then i think charge you by credit card price.

I did not notice since I was on the phone with my sister to discuss something as the first receipt given by the salesman to pay at the counter had no problem. :)

I am paying by cash, I dun think there is any Credit Card charges.

swee. din't knw that. i haf around a hundred of AAs to change. tough luck on my wallet.

:bigeyes:
Man, either you have that many dead/bad batts, or you trying to power-up your Clare's new armour.....

But the offer is slightly attractive.
:think: (should I or not) :think:

Thanks

so eastgear selling $32 for 8, u also selling $32 for 8, so wats the diff ? Besides the fact that need to trade-in old batts la.. :think:

Hi,

Can I clarify that you bought the charger and it came with PowerEx 2700 instead of Imedion?

There should not be any PowerEx given with any of the chargers for this show. It should ALL be Imedion.

???

Hi,

The calculation is totally wrong. If you got time, please bring receipt back to show and tell Trends Mobile (who is running the booth) that the calculation is wrong. It should be $52 not $54.

I later will go and check with them also on this point.

3. 4pcs Imedion AAA $16

Subtotal $50.47
GST $3.53

Total $54

Hi,

The calculation is totally wrong. If you got time, please bring receipt back to show and tell Trends Mobile (who is running the booth) that the calculation is wrong. It should be $52 not $54.

I later will go and check with them also on this point.

is it worth the effort to go back to Suntech, pay car park or pay MRT fare or Bus fare, the time, etc..
just to get back $2?

For a moment there, I though they were trying to pull a fast one. I guess its to be expected with PC shows. All the part timers know close to nothing about the products they sell and are always unsure about the offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.