Maha Powerex Imedion Trade In Offer 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any comment on the staffs (Trends Mobile?) running the level 6 booth?
Today I brought along 16pcs of old AA batt intending to trade in for 4 packs of AA Imedion
but I was attended by a not very friendly guy and ended up never bought any Imedion:(.
Will just go down to EG 42 Horne Road to get instead..

EastGear, any trade in for AAA?
Btw, must purchase above $100 then can use credit card?
Last show I bought less than $100 for some Powerex batt also can use credit card leh..
Thanks.

Anybody want to sell your bundled Imedion? Pm me..

Today I brought along 16pcs of old AA batt intending to trade in for 4 packs of AA Imedion
but I was attended by a not very friendly guy and ended up never bought any Imedion:(.

Last show I bought less than $100 for some Powerex batt also can use credit card leh..
Thanks.

I traded in my batteries yesterday. No problems at all, serviced with a smile! :)

Thanks.

Actually thet are quite friendly. Even though I forget to trade in the charger for $10 rebate, they manage to deduct it subsequently from my extra pack of imedion.

oh gosh, the 9000 charger I purchased yesterday stopped working after charging the first set of batteries :sweat:

hmm, you get to select the charging and discharge rate. so far I have only used the refresh and analyze function and it's dead.

U should go down & have a replacement
When I got my C9000, the LCD had some display problem althought charging had no problem.
EG at Horne Road changed a new set for me.

U should go down & have a replacement
When I got my C9000, the LCD had some display problem althought charging had no problem.
EG at Horne Road changed a new set for me.

yes foxwagon, I went down to the show again today and had it exchanged.

no questions asked! :thumbsup:

Got this on Thursday at the show. questions, why some not so old batt Powerex 2700 shows Hi6H on the LCD and it's stop running? is it my batt spoilt?
It can be charge on other charger...
Is the C9000 gd? As in the functions and the speed it can charge?

i got the c9000 and the c801D chargers . The latter is plugged and charged but the former instruction manual that comes with it is very brief. For Example i have 2700 Sanyo batteries, what should i set the charging rate to be?

Thanks.

Got this on Thursday at the show. questions, why some not so old batt Powerex 2700 shows Hi6H on the LCD and it's stop running? is it my batt spoilt?

hmm i just got mine from PC show today and charging now

according to instructions, if show HIGH means fail impedance test. then if suspect not accurate then perform a discharge first

battery so fast gone case?:bigeyes: or ur c9000 got faulty slots?

i got the c9000 and the c801D chargers . The latter is plugged and charged but the former instruction manual that comes with it is very brief. For Example i have 2700 Sanyo batteries, what should i set the charging rate to be?

Thanks.

ok i just reading off the instructions... which are not very explicit to tell u how much to set

it says charging should set at between 0.3C to 1.0C, where C is the capacity. so if your batts are 2700mah then set between ~800ma to ~2700ma

lower will be slower but will get fuller charge
higher will be fast but may not get full charge

yes foxwagon, I went down to the show again today and had it exchanged.

no questions asked! :thumbsup:

Great on you. I changed mine at the main shop at Horne Road & the service was good. I find the main shop at Horne road service is better, staff more knowledgeable. Perhaps those at the PC or IT fairs, some are part timers.

Thanks.

Min 0.3C, so for 2,700 would be 900.

To make it easy to remember, I set 1,000 for AA, & 500 for AAA. Slow charge.

Was trying to get the MH-401W travel charger for use during traveling but looks like the salesman didn't even know this model existed. Maybe he is a temp?

The MH-401FS that Eastgear is selling in the IT Show has an external power adapter but the MH-401W don't so it is a lot easier to carry in a bag.

MH-C204W.jpg

MH-401W

MH-C401FS-DC.jpg

MH-401FS

I think the 401W is either discontinued or out of stock.

A few months back I brought my friend down to Horne Road shop & it was not available too.

Guys, if you all bought the charger bundle with the imedion batteries.. You dont have to charge it. Straight away can use already.. Yesterday i bought my 801 charger and i never charge the batteries and today use only 4 of them the whole day still haven low batt yet.. :)

Guys, if you all bought the charger bundle with the imedion batteries.. You dont have to charge it. Straight away can use already.. Yesterday i bought my 801 charger and i never charge the batteries and today use only 4 of them the whole day still haven low batt yet.. :)
if not, then called imedions meh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.