Mac users, watch this!

haha...I stop using iPhone after 3GS, 4, 5 & 6 and my MBA 11' is 5 years old, but had gotten a XPS13 last year. thus, had broken out of Apple's environment. its sad that Apple now have its main priority on making money first than to produce good products that people needs and want, and not what Apple telling them what they need. I always tell friends that its not the same since Steve Jobs passing, and a money man took over.

I don't really use phone camera, except for work which do not demand good quality photos, just informative. which just about any phone with a decent camera is suffice. if I want better photos for hobby and travels, I'd have my 1' sensor compact. I also don't use my phone for gaming, thus a mid-range phone I more than enough and leave me with more money to spend on things that matters.

MBA11 is probably the last good macbook made. Mine has outlasted two 2015 MBP. My experience hasn't beeen good with Nvidia MBP with since 2011. On the average any MBP with discreet graphics card will last only 3 years.