M8 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anticipation of M9... :p

selling M8 then buy G1... I wonder how many adapter chiif has sold lately :think:

Cashflow problem.... :p

becos of M8.2? :think:

Cashflow problem.... :p

I think Leica owners usually do not have this problem .... it's likely that times is bad and they have to concentrate more in their work/job and have less time for photography ... :dunno:
most of the sellers here have insisted that they are selling because they have no time to use their M8 (not sure they are telling the true or not:lovegrin::bsmilie:) ....

The richer people buy the M8s and find it so difficult to use because it doesn't have the (S)tupid mode nor autofocusing. So they're selling it off!

Maybe? Lololol

The richer people buy the M8s and find it so difficult to use because it doesn't have the (S)tupid mode nor autofocusing. So they're selling it off!

Maybe? Lololol
huh? no af... must be a lousy camera...

but i must admit that i am also spoilt by the ease of af and aperture priority on the dslrs. more afforadable (relatively) with good zooms and decent primes.

i have come across quite a few ppl who have ventured into rf, and it seems that after the initial intrigue it is either you "love it" or "hate it"... while some started exploring with hi-matics, canonets, electros, zorkis, bessas, m6s... some others started with the m8...

I think is cashflow problem also. Leica is a lust and not a must, sure one can give up and still go for cheaper options for their hobby.

Could it be that the Leica M8 is not meeting their expectations?

Could it be that the Leica M8 is not meeting their expectations?

Perhaps people are upgrading to this:

3661300314_70549f2018_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.