M1 Bill (Shock of my life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just write in formally. you should only be paying for iphone plan + any data charge if u exceed limit.

Thats the problem, don't know who to write in to complain. Ask to speak to manager but ganna refused.

Probably will not go there to complain, it their fault yet I still need to travel all the way... :cry:

I think will bring up to CASE.

Could be just the sales staff who attended to you who have made a mistake. With all the young or foreign chaps, these mistakes seems common nowadays. Just go down to the branch to clear it up. The customer service on the phone do not have the full picture and can only refer to the records in the system. If they don't value you, they would not have waive off $200. So no need to make a big fuss and bring in a third party to complicate things further. Just make the trip down to the branch to resolve the dispute.

If you refuse to make the trip because you are in the right. Then we all know where the problem of this dispute lies...

Last edited:
bring down the documents and clear the wrong billing issue with M1. with authentic documents, they can't fault you further. :)

Could be just the sales staff who attended to you who have made a mistake. With all the young or foreign chaps, these mistakes seems common nowadays. Just go down to the branch to clear it up. The customer service on the phone do not have the full picture and can only refer to the records in the system. If they don't value you, they would not have waive off $200. So no need to make a big fuss and bring in a third party to complicate things further. Just make the trip down to the branch to resolve the dispute.

If you refuse to make the trip because you are in the right. Then we all know where the problem of this dispute lies...

Well said.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Got a nice proposal from someone and will proceed to make a phone call. Thanks everyone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.