LX7 Discussion and Photos Thread

Anyone has issue with the turning of the aperture ring after fixing the JJC auto lense cap?

Mine is way too tight to turn. Any solution to this?

Anyone has issue with the turning of the aperture ring after fixing the JJC auto lense cap?

Mine is way too tight to turn. Any solution to this?

Same issue. No solutions.

Last edited:
Just purchase LX7 from Amazon. Anyone put on filter + adaptor on it? Where can I get locally? I feel I need to protect my summilux lens :p haha!!

Just purchase LX7 from Amazon. Anyone put on filter + adaptor on it? Where can I get locally? I feel I need to protect my summilux lens :p haha!!

I put on the original adapter.. even without filter, it cast shadow of the adapter when using at widest angle during built in flash mode.. to avoid this shadow you need to zoom in a little, depending on the thickness of the filter you are using..

Beef Crispy Noodle from Crystal Jade @ Plaza Singapura

Settings: 1/60, F1.7, ISO 400

8332770327_b003d6a8e3_c.jpg

Last edited:
this one taken at jonker st, melaka, using the impressive art mode
P1010033-001.JPG

I put on the original adapter.. even without filter, it cast shadow of the adapter when using at widest angle during built in flash mode.. to avoid this shadow you need to zoom in a little, depending on the thickness of the filter you are using..

Thanks! BTW where can I purchase it? So far, no luck for me in Funan Square :(

Thanks! BTW where can I purchase it? So far, no luck for me in Funan Square :(

I got the original pany one from Japan.. locally I am not sure if any shop bring in.

for oem kiwi brand, you can get it from a CSer who advertise in market place/mass sales by the nick of jim_mcgill.

Last edited:
I got the original pany one from Japan.. locally I am not sure if any shop bring in.

I can confirm this one is working ;) not sure about jim_mcgill almost bought it though.

For those who ordered from BH Photo.

Backordered LX7 has been shipped. :)

Dear XXX,

We are pleased to inform you that the following order has been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Dear XXX,

We are pleased to inform you that the following order has been shipped. (If this email was sent on a Sunday or a Legal Holiday, your order has been packed and will be shipped on the next business day.)

Congrats!

got one previously from Adorama, when opened box, found the lens cap string missing, and battery not wrapped in plastic bag.
:angry:

Dear XXX,

Not for me. I ordered White LX7 from them on 28th Dec and they backordered me on 3rd Jan. Straight I wait till midnight and ask to exchange color to black. :(