LX5 - Availability in Singapore & elsewhere

I was going to ask what is HV too. I tot these shop including Best, Courts cannot bargain:sweat:

Is not that they can bargain, i when Ms C yesterday they say is around 699 for the panny but they got no stock yet so i guess H N just add this and that then sell 799

Just called HN Funan, was quoted the price of $680 (with 8GB card and case) is only if you buy the extended warranty of $85. If you dun want to get the warranty it will be $700. HN NorthPoint is retailing at $799 and when I said HN Funan is selling at $680, the guy said to check with the Funan branch people zzzz... :S

i just got it from HN novena sq @ $680 too, ok it work let that, $799 with 2 8gb, panny case plus a outdoor photo course worth $120 so if we pay $680 only come with 1 8gb and a panny case and thats it, so you have to tell the staff what you want. They have both black and white, white is very nice but in the end i got the blackie:bsmilie:

love the feel and the AI mode of the panny, post some pic when i play play with after my batt fully charge.

Black looks classier I feel, would have gotten white if the grip was more towards the suede brown kind of colour. well I just bought it at 680 too. fantastic!

Is not that they can bargain, i when Ms C yesterday they say is around 699 for the panny but they got no stock yet so i guess H N just add this and that then sell 799

i just got it from HN novena sq @ $680 too, ok it work let that, $799 with 2 8gb, panny case plus a outdoor photo course worth $120 so if we pay $680 only come with 1 8gb and a panny case and thats it, so you have to tell the staff what you want. They have both black and white, white is very nice but in the end i got the blackie:bsmilie:

love the feel and the AI mode of the panny, post some pic when i play play with after my batt fully charge.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Dunno what happen. I told them about the price.. they laff. :angry:
The sale person tell me, I must be joking. The case is original from Panasonic. :angry:
Leather some more.. :confused:

To me, what the hell.. if this is the case, AP be blacklist from my lists. :nono::thumbsd:

actually, before i got the case from HN FN, i was at AP FN.

AP FN quoted me $120. then i went down to HN FN, told them AP quote me $120.
HN sold me at $119.

Just called HN Funan, was quoted the price of $680 (with 8GB card and case) is only if you buy the extended warranty of $85. If you dun want to get the warranty it will be $700. HN NorthPoint is retailing at $799 and when I said HN Funan is selling at $680, the guy said to check with the Funan branch people zzzz... :S
so the HN guy got back to you? They willing to lower the price?

gave in to temptation...purchase the lx5 today...like what the few bros say...HN funan u need to buy the extended warranty...tk foto also no stock....bought it at a most unlikely shop...at courts funan...initially they were offering 699 with case and 8gb...told him not interested...and i don't mind waiting...as other shop offer 680....he cham siang with boss and boss ok...deal settle. he also bet with me that other shop don't have stock...so i assume they have...can check it out if u can't find in other shop

Folks, original case for the LX5, DMW-CLX5 will be available to the market by coming week, in red and black. RCP is $149, but price whether it is cheaper at dealers is at their discretion. Better fit than DMW-CLX3, which retailers are selling previously =)

Thanks to this wonderful forum, I got my LX5 at $679 with 8GB card and case. Tested it at MacRitchie Reservoir Park, but I can't seem to post pics from Flickr here. Anyway, this is a link to my photostream using LX5: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54276502@N02/

Thanks once again everyone!

Thanks to this wonderful forum, I got my LX5 at $679 with 8GB card and case. Tested it at MacRitchie Reservoir Park, but I can't seem to post pics from Flickr here. Anyway, this is a link to my photostream using LX5: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54276502@N02/

Thanks once again everyone!
Nice pictures you got there. Did you get your lx5 from Harvey Norman funan also?

actually, before i got the case from HN FN, i was at AP FN.

AP FN quoted me $120. then i went down to HN FN, told them AP quote me $120.
HN sold me at $119.

Haizz.. That sales man really know how to chop
Kns. AP sux man!! TK is more better!!

Yup. I'm curious also how the case they gave look like. And what kind of memory card?

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks.

gave in to temptation...purchase the lx5 today...like what the few bros say...HN funan u need to buy the extended warranty...tk foto also no stock....bought it at a most unlikely shop...at courts funan...initially they were offering 699 with case and 8gb...told him not interested...and i don't mind waiting...as other shop offer 680....he cham siang with boss and boss ok...deal settle. he also bet with me that other shop don't have stock...so i assume they have...can check it out if u can't find in other shop

Lucky u... Toa Payoh Courts is un cham siong-able :(

just came back from a walk around funan. Funan HN out of stock, AP Funan out of stock, TK foto out of stock. There's a shop called Bally Photo Electronics. Price was around $680 but for camera only. Believe it was $682.6..... after tax.

The salesman attitude damn bad, so I just walked out.

anyone know where has stock for LX5 in white?

i called up HN and they said once their stock is back they'll be selling at 799 cos its a 'control price' -.-
i called paris silk and ask for price of white they said its 699 due to it being white. last piece and i reserved it. should i get it?
ms color said 679 for white... but no stock. i asked if the price will still be 679 for white when its instock, they say they cannot confirm.

i'm in a dilemma can anyone help me? should i get at paris silk at 699 for white? or let me know anywhere that has white at 680?

thanks so much!! :)

Ya.... now hot cake..

P1010198_1_.JPG

P1010196_1_.JPG

Just in case you folks are keen for skin customization, selected models right now comes with free Garskin - only at Chevron Roadshow.

P1010198_1_.JPG

P1010196_1_.JPG

Just in case you folks are keen for skin customization, selected models right now comes with free Garskin - only at Chevron Roadshow.

WOW! Nice! You can choose any of those designs for any camera models? Or each models have a secific skin? Are there any promotions at the roadshow? Thanks in advance! :)