LX3 Users Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i had oredi downloaded the v2.0, someone hosted the file, found it in one of the Flickr lx3 groups. It's legit file from Pany. Installed it. Niceeeee... :bsmilie:

I noticed the photos shot in the pinhole mode, resolution and file size is lower. Is that normal? Settings is fixed, not allowed to change the image quality, whereas other scene modes, the image quality settings are available. :dunno:

I noticed the photos shot in the pinhole mode, resolution and file size is lower. Is that normal? Settings is fixed, not allowed to change the image quality, whereas other scene modes, the image quality settings are available. :dunno:
Ya. Pinhole mode is fixed at low rez.

Yap. IIRC, its fix @ 3 megapixel?

Anyone bought the LX 3 this few days? Where?

My colleague wana buy one.

MScolor still have stocks.

Do not update the firmware to 2.0 first. They are some problems and the new version will be availabel around Oct 20.

If the camera was reseted before installing the 2.0, should be fine. sbs99 just install it anyway. Works fine for him. Anyway, im waitign for the 2.1. LOL

i believe all i have to do, is reset to factory settings, then install the 2.1 right? I thnk not much of an issue i guess. Everything is still working per normal...much better than the previous firmware 1.0. :bsmilie:

Guys, try to help a new guy out here, whats a good flash for the LX3? FL14?

Guys, try to help a new guy out here, whats a good flash for the LX3? FL14?

I tried FL36 and FL50 before, they worked well but it will dwarfed the look of your cam

Hi there, LX3 has purple vertical lines when shooting in video with light source against it in low light, can anyone enlighten if this was visible on the back of the lcd pannel during recording of video?

Hi there, LX3 has purple vertical lines when shooting in video with light source against it in low light, can anyone enlighten if this was visible on the back of the lcd pannel during recording of video?

Yes, this is normal page 194 of your Operating Instruction manual

It is recorded in motion pictures but not recorded on still pictures.

Hi, thanks for the reply, i understand that it is normal for the vertical lines to appear(i havent owned one LX3 yet), but i was enquiring if they appeared on the LCD Screen during the recording itself, i.e liveview. That way i could try to avoid these areas before the recording.

rephrased,

If i switched the movie mode, (with or without recording) and panned the camera at a high contrast night scene with lights shining at the camera, will the preview/ lcd display show those purple vertical lines?

Thank you!

Yes, this is normal page 194 of your Operating Instruction manual

It is recorded in motion pictures but not recorded on still pictures.

bros, just got my lx3 and happy with it. got some questions to ask bros here, hope don't mind to answer ;)

1. where to get the uv filter that stick on the lens, like the one bro excel-glsi use? pricing?
2. where to get the modified ricoh cap and pricing?

appreciated any pointers from bros here. thanks.

cheers!

i see, but when i asked them they said dun have ler haiz. how is the modded one diff with the non-modded one?

cheers.

About 2 weeks ago when I was collecting my LX3 from MScolor, they got sell, not modified. Quoted me S$30. I didn't buy ;p

can any expert help me out?

how come when i change the photo size to 2.5mb, it seems that the optic zoom can zoom alot more if compared to 9.5mb photo size

Status
Not open for further replies.