LX3 Users Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this leatherette's something like gaffers for DSLRs and their lenses?

yes, just that instead of just plain tape it has a leather pattern on it. :heart:

Hi,I'm a new user of LX3. Hmm, I took some photos and find that the photos in the camera LCD were very vibrant but when I download the photos to my computer, the color look v dull instead. Can anyone enlighten me why is that so? Do I need to change any settings? Thanks so much!

Hi,I'm a new user of LX3. Hmm, I took some photos and find that the photos in the camera LCD were very vibrant but when I download the photos to my computer, the color look v dull instead. Can anyone enlighten me why is that so? Do I need to change any settings? Thanks so much!

Try shooting in P Mode and increase the Saturation.

Keep the sun behind you.

Last edited:
Try shooting in P Mode and increase the Saturation.

Keep the sun behind you.

May I know how to increase the saturation? I'm still new to this. :)

This sound like the problem some of us had. Some say increase exposure by +1/3. Some say reduce camera LCD to the lowest and increase exposure by +1. The latter seems to work better for me.

Hi, I a LX3 owner for past two months, so far I believed I have took more than a thousand over shots. This few day though, when I gently shake the camera, I can hear some noise form the body of the camera. Sound like some parts are loose. Anyone of you facing this problem? Don't think this is normal right? Anyway I have not drop the camera before.:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Hi, I a LX3 owner for past two months, so far I believed I have took more than a thousand over shots. This few day though, when I gently shake the camera, I can hear some noise form the body of the camera. Sound like some parts are loose. Anyone of you facing this problem? Don't think this is normal right? Anyway I have not drop the camera before.:sweat::sweat::sweat:

I think it's the Optical Image Stabilizer mechanism; I think it's normal.

Thanks. Anyone else facing similar situation?

just wondering if lx3 is able to perform mulitple shots?

as in those digital compact camera where u can set timer and then depressed once to take mutiple shots.

just wondering if lx3 is able to perform mulitple shots?

as in those digital compact camera where u can set timer and then depressed once to take mutiple shots.

Yes, to activate this mode, use the small button at the extreme bottom-right corner of the camera's back panel.

Yes, to activate this mode, use the small button at the extreme bottom-right corner of the camera's back panel.

are u talking bout the burst mode button??
but when i try to depress once it takes only 1 picture...
how to take multiple pictures?

are u talking bout the burst mode button??
but when i try to depress once it takes only 1 picture...
how to take multiple pictures?

Yup, I'm referring to that button. When u press it a menu should appear with 3 options of which the bottom 2 is for snapping multiple frames per single press of shutter button. Combine with a set timer to achieve your original request 2 posts above.

Turn your camera on to shooting mode then set the "Multi Expo." to "ON". It is on the 3rd screen after "Film Mode". After that you set to "START". You can make up to 3 exposure using the same frame. Play around it and soon you get the feel. Happy shooting.

Sorry would not work in iA mode; any other mode will do.

Hi guys,

I got a couple of question for using the LX3.

1) is it advisable to stack a CPL on top of a UV filter?
2) wat settings do you reccomend for landscape pictures, wish to save it into a custom mode? please also suggest which mode to use for saving into custom mode.
3) wat settings to save in custom if i wish to take panorama snots? anything I should take note of?
4) goin on a trip to taiwan, any advise for picture taking?

Cheers!

Thread reached 1000 posts. Please start new thread if necessary, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.