Lovely lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is disturbing I know her..

Mebbe you could inform her about this thread and let her decide if she's interested in taking a few more pictures. ;)

Thanks.

If anyone does know her, pls let me know. I would definitely want to ask her for a TFCD. ;)

She's my gf.. waiting for me to finish teaching my lighting class tt night at chinatown...

And I strongly think tt she won't want a tfcd...

She's my gf.. waiting for me to finish teaching my lighting class tt night at chinatown...

And I strongly think tt she won't want a tfcd...

I see...

You certainly got a beautiful and photogenic GF.

thanks for the info. :)

Zac can start stalking other lovely ladies. :heart:

What stalk?? :sticktong

Was shooting street mah... :bsmilie:

Sprewell, yes i don't think she'll want to. Wait, isn't Clubsnap a place to discuss photography? Now become a stalk girls forum ah? Says alot about Zac08 yea

Sprewell, yes i don't think she'll want to. Wait, isn't Clubsnap a place to discuss photography? Now become a stalk girls forum ah? Says alot about Zac08 yea

Did I offend you?? :dunno:

I am practising my street photography and showcasing a few shots of mine and I was merely praising her good looks with the intention of asking if anyone knows her and whether I could formally ask her for a proper shoot. Is that stalking?? :think:

If I were to read the above in other ways, I would think you're trying to defame me. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.