Lousy Competition Handling For Singapore Youth Commonwealth Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
germ_boi said:
hi eyes,

you are from? how come got people email you to ask you to publish?

haha.

Hopefully my letter gets published in ST Forum. damn pissed

If ST don't print, than try "Today" newspaper. Diff. company and they may want to have a go at ST.

eyes said:
Furthermore, we have not touched on the issues of poorly cropped photo and poorly exposed quality of the majority "Top 50 Photos". It is not difficult to find better quality and more related photos in those that did not made it to the "Top 50".

I concur. By the way, whos the us in the "wrote to us"?

n0d3 said:
I concur. By the way, whos the us in the "wrote to us"?

The 'us' is the company which I am part of. Just happen to see an email from this guy but unfortunately my company will not go against a national media giant.

kijer said:
wnat to join den join. join n when r&r change cry for wat? wanting pity? hah :bsmilie:
Go hide in P with your atrocious english kijer. typing words that are misspelled is similar to saying incoherent words in real life, ie not showing respect to others. Please show more respect to one another, as a fellow human being with the basic ability to spell properly.

Trolling on the other hand, is plain childish. I wrote this post with the intention of bringing to light the unfair practices in this competition and not to seek any sympathy, like jsbn said so well, if I win then good, if I didnt win means I'm not good enough, so try harder. I have a similar mindset.

Thereafter this post, I will not fight with a troll anymore, especially one sent by another.

Thank you yanyewkay, thanks for agreeing with me.

To the rest, I am in the process of finding Today's email for the forum, anyone can help?

germ_boi said:
Go hide in P with your atrocious english kijer. typing words that are misspelled is similar to saying incoherent words in real life, ie not showing respect to others. Please show more respect to one another, as a fellow human being with the basic ability to spell properly.

Trolling on the other hand, is plain childish. I wrote this post with the intention of bringing to light the unfair practices in this competition and not to seek any sympathy, like jsbn said so well, if I win then good, if I didnt win means I'm not good enough, so try harder. I have a similar mindset.

Thereafter this post, I will not fight with a troll anymore, especially one sent by another.

Thank you yanyewkay, thanks for agreeing with me.

To the rest, I am in the process of finding Today's email for the forum, anyone can help?

Write to their physical address if there's no email.

Status
Not open for further replies.