Lost or Stolen Equipment Registry

Lost a Nikon 28-70mm f2.8D AF-S, serial no: 264694

I had covered my lens with carbon-fiber tape (like those stuck on cars). The lens I lost is the one attached to the DSLR.

4525053011_10b83da1a9_b.jpg

Police report made, notified all second-hand camera shops here.

hi,

lost a ducati edition 4GB CF card on 10th mar. could hv lost along the way from paragon to heeren then to somerset mrt. cant rmb got photos inside anot... the card shld be spoilt by now due it is raining... anyway if found ard the area, still can contact me.

Posting on behalf of my brother.

His Canon 7D Body and Tamron 17-50 F2.8 AFC Lens were stolen from his NTU ADM school locker. the lock was loose when he came back to retrieve his camera after lessons.

Date: 11 March 2011
Time: Noon to Evening
Location: School of Art, Design and Media (ADM), Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
How: the lock of his School's student locker was forced open and camera + lens stolen
Items stolen:
1. Canon 7D Body, S/N 0580522752 (including a CF card)
2. Tamron 17-50 F2.8 AFC Lens, S/N 223494
All items purchased on 16 August 2010

Police report made.

If anyone come across the stolen items, please:

1. Contact me at 9001 9599 or burpingboy@gmail.com; and
2. Report to Police

Any next step that i should or need to do?

Many thanks!

Hi, here are the items were left on a cab:

1. Panasonic DMC-GH2 (Serial Number : WE0KA001110)
2. Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F/0.95 (Serial Number: 90763)
3. Sandisk 16GB SD Card

Date: 27th March 2011
Time: I was dropped off by the cab at about 3am in the morning (on 27th)

Distinctive Points (picture below):

Camera Body: The GH2 itself is uncommon as the body is not available everywhere since its quite expensive for a mirrorless 4/3 camera. Someone without a specific use (ie video) for it probably won't buy it.

The Lens itself is a rarity. Not many copies of them are available in Singapore and is even rarer in other countries.

The camera strap is also unique because I have replaced it with a DeviantArt Strap, and not the default Panasonic DMC-GH2 strap provided.

Picture:

DA Strap by Rescend Ikari, on Flickr

I am offering a generous reward for anyone who returns this camera to me. A police case has been submitted and I have informed all 2nd hand camera stores about it.

Hi, here are the items were left on a cab:

1. Panasonic DMC-GH2 (Serial Number : WE0KA001110)
2. Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F/0.95 (Serial Number: 90763)
3. Sandisk 16GB SD Card

Date: 27th March 2011
Time: I was dropped off by the cab at about 3am in the morning (on 27th)

Distinctive Points (picture below):

Camera Body: The GH2 itself is uncommon as the body is not available everywhere since its quite expensive for a mirrorless 4/3 camera. Someone without a specific use (ie video) for it probably won't buy it.

The Lens itself is a rarity. Not many copies of them are available in Singapore and is even rarer in other countries.

The camera strap is also unique because I have replaced it with a DeviantArt Strap, and not the default Panasonic DMC-GH2 strap provided.

Picture:

DA Strap by Rescend Ikari, on Flickr

I am offering a generous reward for anyone who returns this camera to me. A police case has been submitted and I have informed all 2nd hand camera stores about it.

Please e-mail me at rescend@gmail.com by the way, or return it to the police station if you want to remain anonymous (I won't be able to give you your reward like that). I will reimburse your transportation on top of the reward to bring to my place personally. I will not "Pull stunt" and call the police when you return me my camera. I just want it back thats all.

Posting on behalf of a friend.

Stolen Canon 500D with S/N: CM101201491760

Camera was stolen at Sentosa around end Sept/early Oct.

Please drop me a pm if you've come across this item, thanks lots!

These two items were stolen in France last month (I believe its in Singapore):

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
SN: 0230111826

Canon EF 24/1.4L II USM
SN: 1343699

Anyone with information about these two items please PM me.

Hi all, I lost my camera at the food court in Johor Premium Outlets, Kulaijaya on 01-January-2012. Items were in a Lowepro bag:

1. Canon EOS 60D (S/N: 09080514278)
2. Lens EF 50mm f1.8 II (S/N: 8191082439) fitted with B+W MRC XS-Pro UV Haze filter.
3. Optech USA Pro Strap
4. Canon E2 Hand Strap

Please be on the look out if any of you intend to buy a second hand camera.

I lost a D7000 (serial 8009504) with 18-55mm in Zara Vivo City.

i'm fitting some clothes and needed to put down my camera. i put it below the jacket section. it came to a point where it was out of sight. when im about to pay and get the camera back, its gone. store staff showed me their CCTV. man and woman aged 50-60yrs old took it and left the store.

pls contact me at 90909243 once found. thanks.

Hi I lost my fujifilm x100 today at Chinatown garden bridge around 8pm. Serial number 12M05490. I can be contacted at 90060746. Please call if you came across the item, thanks much.

We had a client who rented the following two lens from us on Wednesday and failed to return them. A police report has been filed, and we expect a high likelihood of him selling these lens.
If you have unwittingly purchased these equipment or came across them in any way, we urge that you inform us and/or the Police immediately.
We are willing to offer a sum of compensation or reward if you are able to return or aid us in their retrieval in any ways.

Please call/sms us at 9856 7072.

Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f2.8G ED with B+W 77mm UV filter (Serial number: 217436 )

Nikon AF-S VR II 70-200mm f2.8G IF-ED (Serial number: 20064312 )

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Lens 4 Lease

Last edited:
We had a client who rented the following two lens from us on Wednesday and failed to return them. A police report has been filed, and we expect a high likelihood of him selling these lens.
If you have unwittingly purchased these equipment or came across them in any way, we urge that you inform us and/or the Police immediately.
We are willing to offer a sum of compensation or reward if you are able to return or aid us in their retrieval in any ways.

Lens 4 Lease

Funny Thing is that there was someone selling something similar a few days back a 70-200 vr 2 for 2700$ first then within 5 hours the price was 2000$ if anyone could deal that same day.
That post seems to have disappeared though.. the name was Matty m or something ...

Lens 4 Lease

Funny Thing is that there was someone selling something similar a few days back a 70-200 vr 2 for 2700$ first then within 5 hours the price was 2000$ if anyone could deal that same day.
That post seems to have disappeared though.. the name was Matty m or something ...

that person has been de-registered cos of suspected mass trading. his hp is 97232715. does this match the records on your side?

Thanks for both the member's and moderator's contribution. We would like to share the following details of the culprit to facilitate in locating the equipment.

Name: Muhammad Haikel Nurafiq
NRIC: S9345581I
Address: BLK 284 #02-334, Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, S(680284)

He loaned the lens for 3rd of May and was supposed to return them by the 4th of May. We have paid a visit to his place on the 5th of May, where we found out that the suspect did not stay there despite it being his registered address according to the Police.

Anyone with information that may assist in locating the suspect and/or any of the lens previously mentioned is encouraged to contact both us and the Police.
We would be highly appreciative of any assistance relevant to the case, and we wish to conclude this unfortunate incident in a positive light. As such, if the culprit were to voluntary return these lens, we are open to the idea of putting this matter to rest.

Hey Nightwolf,

No he did not share his number, My only contact was through PM asking how he was selling for so less. to which he did not reply.

Also a Simple google search of the number 97232715 gives address as cho chu kang and looking for baby sitters :)

Anyways i love this forum and the support of everyone here including moderators. Everyone is willing to help and assist be it tips, or help with any problems that anyone may have.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Police is still investigating the case. We have also managed to get in contact with the suspect and his parents. According to the suspect, he claimed to have lost the lens and promised us that he will purchase new sets to compensate us by tomorrow, 12th May. We hope this case may conclude by then. Otherwise we will continue to pursue this matter.

Last edited:
Police is still investigating the case. We have also managed to get in contact with the suspect and his parents. According to the suspect, he claimed to have lost the lens and promised us that he will purchase new sets to compensate us by tomorrow, 12th May. We hope this case may conclude by then. Otherwise we will continue to pursue this matter.

I hope that he will keep his promise. But I'm guessing chances are, he'll escape or give "no money" excuse..

We will persist in our efforts to retrieve the lens. His cousin has been in touch with us to attempt to make payment for the equipment. We will pursue his family and guardian with all available legal means.