Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Losing_my_Religion_by_Draken413o.jpg

R.E.M - Losing my Religion

Kudos to the guy for breaking out of the social constraint prison.

Newbie here, so my 1 cents worth.
Wish the bokeh is stronger, so that the band is blurrer, but still can make out the scenario.
Will also try if a low angle shot will work, to see if the background lights can be reduced.

thanks for the feedback. Abit tough to get bokeh on ultra wide lens though.

Losing_My_religion_3_by_Draken413o.jpg

And heres a super low angle shot for you.
Losing_My_religion_2_by_Draken413o.jpg

thanks for the feedback. Abit tough to get bokeh on ultra wide lens though.

Losing_My_religion_3_by_Draken413o.jpg

This one works better for me... :)
But I think wait for others to comment and see how..

Last edited:
nice contrast, dressed up dancing, even with the pen in pocket :) very fun model! :)

bro, old dude is rocking harder than the band ... 1st shot best!

Draken413o bro, as usual dude your pictures are excellent! I love the 1st one. I think the deep DoF is actually very cool in this shot! Great capture dude!

The DOF is fine IMHO ........ Uncle really knows how to boogie :)

Takes alot of guts to just get in front of the stage alone and let loose :thumbsup:

Care to convert to BW for first image? I can imagine the visual getting turned up another notch (also imo , the red and blue lighting combination ....uuugh....not your fault)

Last edited:
Newbie here, so my 1 cents worth.
Wish the bokeh is stronger, so that the band is blurrer, but still can make out the scenario.
Will also try if a low angle shot will work, to see if the background lights can be reduced.

This is a concert in an outdoor stage, I think the clarity of the band works fine here.
Having a blur background and just isolating the dancing uncle will ruin the atmosphere. Bokeh is not vital for this pic IMO.
Background light is fine too, adds to the outdoor mood.

Good candid shot. Uncles do rock! :cool:

I like the 1st pic... it captures the life, feel, and emotion of what is happening... and the uncle rawks! ;)

There is a nice contrast between the young and old generations together as one.

reminds me of an aunty many moons back we would always see at Jazz festivals. she'd dance really hard too. maybe they are together or something...keke.

Like the pic #1 - and title fits the photo. :bsmilie:

Woah! Thanks to all for visiting my thread! Unfortunately I can't post any more of the series because my computer died and I've lost everything!

Last edited:
Bokeh is not everyting...

Status
Not open for further replies.