Looking for street photography buddy

i'm looking for street photography kakis too.... preferably photogs who like in-public and hard-core street photography. must be able to engage in a fairly intellectual discourse on street photography after the street shooting sessions, and be able to critique each other's street photos constructively. :)

so that means we must bring our laptop ? i also hope to join as street pg leh.. bcos i very noob on where is good location to shoot... ;p

I love in public and hcsp too. But each photog hAs his own style and may not see eye to eye with each other. So Simply come out to shoot, makan, make friends will be good enough for me.

Like this idea:thumbsup:

I believe that street photography has to be discreet and shooting in big groups (>5?) is too noticeable. I will see how it goes and wrap this up at the end of this week. In the meantime, do feel free to indicate your interest here or PM me.

If the group is large maybe we will start and end at the same place, but break up into pairs for the shoot. Ya I agree after the shoot those who want to talk analyse/critique watever can stay behind and those not interested can leave. Exciting?

Well I'm learning on my own too and no expert. I'm just someone passionate of street photography and need friends for encouragement. I'm really timid on my own and often facepalm myself for not daring to make that shot I saw. I guess many beginners face this problem also. At the same time, I don't wish to create a public nuisance and cause unhappiness.

bump............:D

Take up Zaren's offer! After all these years, he's one of the few Street Photogs whose works I really admire. I'd love to see more people in CS develop his eye for the ironic and the quirky.

Yea Zaren is great. 'shortlisted' already. lol! Will PM you.

so that means we must bring our laptop ? i also hope to join as street pg leh.. bcos i very noob on where is good location to shoot... ;p

Wah, i bring laptop also no use.. Must develop first then scan then put in laptop.. :sweat:

But, yeah, i think the idea is great.. maybe we could join the ppl in the RF section..

And i came across this idea.. If we can, we split the group into pairs, then we could pair up with someone who are more experience (so like mentor-junior thingy, i dunno how to put it..) and at the end of the day, we share thoughts/critics with the person we pair up with and also the rest of the groups..

Yea we can implement this idea if the group agrees. This sat anyone free? Shoot @ bugis. I suppose there might be some cny sales around the temple.

Yea Zaren is great. 'shortlisted' already. lol! Will PM you.

thx bro...unfortunately i can't make at this sat. will try to join in the future if i can. happy shooting! :)

Yea we can implement this idea if the group agrees. This sat anyone free? Shoot @ bugis. I suppose there might be some cny sales around the temple.

i'll be heading to the chinatown area after 10PM cuz i finish work around that time.. ha..

Just go by urself lah, everytime go to the shop or where ever bring a camera, if u see something take a picture.. Done! Then every day challenge urself to go closer to ur subject until ur lens cannot focus that close! :p

Camera never leaves my bag. But dun have guts to shoot what I like. It's a violation of social norms u know. So I need someone crazy enough to boost my guts.

Camera never leaves my bag. But dun have guts to shoot what I like. It's a violation of social norms u know. So I need someone crazy enough to boost my guts.

you could try shooting with lancey....he shoots ppl pretty close up. :)

i'll be heading to the chinatown area after 10PM cuz i finish work around that time.. ha..

Kei you heading down to ct at 10pm this sat? If yes then I join you ba!