Looking for a Hotel Room for 3 - 5 November. Budget $100. Where ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Hi guys,

As mention above? My KL friend looking for a Hotel which is S$100 per night and town area.

Xie Xie

Try Orchard Grand Court Hotel at Killiney Road. I think slightly >$100 but location wise quite good, near Orhard Road / Somerset MRT. My company use to house our guest there.

Some popular "budget" hotels:

YMCA, S$72
Oxford Hotel, Marina Bay, S$72
Supreme Hotel, Orchard Road, S$75
Hotel81, Chinatown, S$81
Hotel 1929, Chinatown, S$89
Peninsular Hotel, (lotsa camera shops nearby :lovegrin: ), S$93
Albert Court, Little India, $98

not sure, but the hotel along balmoral is pretty good. the name is escaping me right now

Astin said:

YMCA, S$72
Oxford Hotel, Marina Bay, S$72
Supreme Hotel, Orchard Road, S$75
Hotel81, Chinatown, S$81
Peninsular Hotel, (lotsa camera shops nearby :lovegrin: ), S$93
Albert Court, Little India, $98

I just called Hotel 81.. it's 99nett for 3 nov - 5 nov.
Excelsior Hotel fully book ;(

hi Haze, if u want, please look here in my links page and scroll to the bottom..... I've got about 15-16 budget accomodations in Singapore listed there with links to their websites. Hope u find something suitable!

http://www.walkeast.com/links.php

best of luck! :thumbsup:

Try those Backpackers place. Has a good homely feeling...

Astin said:

Hotel81, Chinatown, S$81

Is that why it's called Hotel 81? I always thought it's because the average guest only stays for 81 minutes.

Terence said:
Is that why it's called Hotel 81? I always thought it's because the average guest only stays for 81 minutes.

cost 81 dollars
average room size 81 sq feets
average room available 81
average stay 81 minutes
average last 81 second :sweat:

Astin said:
Hotel81, Chinatown, S$81

I think these 2 are quite good and new. I din stay before but they looks good from the outside and on TV. :)

hotel81 so ex arh? always tot it was ard the 50-60 dollars range ;p

Haze said:
Hi guys,

As mention above? My KL friend looking for a Hotel which is S$100 per night and town area.

Xie Xie
VIP Hotel on balmoral road, about $90 a night, decently hotel with a proper swimming pool, restaurant...
its like one bus stop away from far east plaza, but its quite hidden by surrounding houses, you got to turn in from Balmoral Cresent. There are also several other budget hotels in the area with good rates. You can check it out.

Hangout Hotels.

It's a backpackers' hotel, but very nicely done, and its double rooms with all the amenities are only $76+.

It's in Mt Emily area (area near plaza singapura/sophia road).

www.hangouthotels.com

I've stayed there a few times myself and will recommend it to anyone.

obviousdude said:
you sure u only looked at it from the outside? ;)

:) hotel 1929 is not in the same league as hotel 81, dude. selling point is its FANTASTIC restaurant and the fact that there is a piece of authentic designer chair from the owner's collection in every room.

it's a boutique hotel.. the $89 is prob for the standard room. too small, if you ask me. the ones that are large enough are the deluxe ones.. abt $150. fantastic place. but if you want to stay there, might as well go for Scarlet, another boutique hotel.

www.thescarlethotel.com. (www.mangotravel.sg having promotion, at $140 per night).

Status
Not open for further replies.