Lomography Belair

i missed the DHL delivery last nite cos i had to bring the kids to their rollerblade lesson... haiz... should be re-delivered today. hopefully can get some shooting done this weekend.

anyone keen on a belair/lomo gathering in dec?

Yes, I would like to have a lomo gathering! :)

ndroo - how ah? ;p

btw, those of you going to shoot 6x17, you will need this.
http://singapore.shop.lomography.com/accessories/lomography-digitaliza-120

currently 8storeytree is out of stock. you have to put your name down to order.

Instead of digitalizer, why not just put the film straight on the glass... Or use some glass from photo frame to hold flat.

Would love a gathering! Still waiting for my camera though, hopefully any day now based on you guys

Last edited:
i am still waiting for my 1st roll to come back from the shop... ndroo is in msia. someone already posted their results here. :)

with the weather nowadays... it is crap to shoot. i was thinking of sunrise/sunset shoot. but apart from woodlands waterfront, this time of the year, where can we get a good image of the sun? i think the angle is wrong at marina/merlion park.

wow looks good!
Im thinking to get one lomo camera as well, any place recommended to get with reasonable price?

Hi,
Ordered mine just 2 weeks ago and just got an email indicating it is now being shipped ....waiting anxiously!! :D

I was disappointed by my first roll, then I realised that I forgot to put in the battery! About 3 pics from the roll of 8 were underexposed, well now I feel dumb haha! The lens is not very sharp, which is not surprising. My poor zone focusing skills also doesn't help much!

I just shot another roll, currently souping in some HC110. Hope it's good this time

I think the sharp images we saw of the Belair could have been taken with the Russian glass lenses, which they did not state. So I guess we were conned!

I was disappointed by my first roll, then I realised that I forgot to put in the battery! About 3 pics from the roll of 8 were underexposed, well now I feel dumb haha! The lens is not very sharp, which is not surprising. My poor zone focusing skills also doesn't help much!

I just shot another roll, currently souping in some HC110. Hope it's good this time

just got back my first roll... and nothing. not a single image was captured in the entire freaking roll... just wasted $15... :angry:

and yes.. there is battery. this camera is proving to be quite frustrating...

Walk around Whampoa 15.12.2012

An old neighborhood cluttered with new and old housing estate. Not to mention the new condo and private housing in that area.

Belair 612 | 90mm f8| Ilford Delta 100 developed with Tmax developer at 6 1/2 mins
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8277171122_59bd886fc2_b.jpg

Reflection from the Whampoa canal after rain, image turn upside down...

8277170742_66aef6524a_b.jpg

Taken at Whampoa park, just a small jogging area for the residents...

8277170390_a9e62847c1_b.jpg

did some double exposure thing with this camera...

8277170076_aa4b826472_b.jpg

images slight blur from hand and camera shake... shutter is very slow for a ISO 100 setting...

8276110897_e1475b4eb2_b.jpg

Two birdy perching on the lamp, it was at about 650pm. The lamp started to light up...

Last edited:
Part Two with Belair

8276110575_7dbdd41a24_b.jpg

another double exposure at 7pm... this is the most still i can held a camera at that low shutter speed...

8291980127_a248650f77_b.jpg

Crop circle...

8291980573_6c9df224cf_b.jpg

the stair can go either way... up or down...

8293034544_f77439e42c_b.jpg

Life lines, you decide...

Last edited:
just got back my first roll... and nothing. not a single image was captured in the entire freaking roll... just wasted $15... :angry:

Did you load the film properly? Sufficient light and ISO?

I tried it, it works! But have to keep very still. Shot sharpness suffers a lot. Next time I'll try with some wireless flash, strobist style haha.

Remove lens cap? Developer error?

I also put mine up for sale on BnS. I like the camera but want to buy a RF wide angle lens $$$

kaxdd said:
I think the sharp images we saw of the Belair could have been taken with the Russian glass lenses, which they did not state. So I guess we were conned!

Damn!!!! Hahhaa. The glass lenses are darn expensive

nightwolf75 said:

Batt inserted correctly? I inserted mine wrongly after removing them and lost one shot. A batt indicator should be there. Frustrating? Yea