liz x yun

Status
Not open for further replies.

zemotion

Oct 19, 2003
-
zhangjingna.com
thanks to loupisk for allowing me to participate in his garage shoot. here're my takes.

keeping the hot ones to myself or later may get leeched away :bsmilie: kidding.
anyway, comments, opinions, crits welcomed.

liz_yun01.jpg

yun01.jpg
yun02.jpg

First of all, congratulations to your award. I was surprised to read your feature but nonetheless, :thumbsup:

You are very talented.

Zeckson Chow said:
First of all, congratulations to your award. I was surprised to read your feature but nonetheless, :thumbsup:

You are very talented.
wahaha first reply someone OT liao, thanks thanks. n_n did you read on the papers or magazines. if the picture was ugly please delete from your memory, i'm suffering from lack of rest hahah :p

zemotion said:
wahaha first reply someone OT liao, thanks thanks. n_n did you read on the papers or magazines. if the picture was ugly please delete from your memory, i'm suffering from lack of rest hahah :p

Does matter lah. I am more to where you get your inspirations from. Kind of impressive for a person like you (better than me at the least). Keep up the good work. :)

Jingna... Very nice work there! Love it alot ;)

Ashleyy said:
Nice series... Yun yr favorite model now? ;p

Congrats on your award too:thumbsup:
no lah, no favorite model yet, i only worked with so little ppl now. =( but yun and liz were great to work with..

Wow very nice and different presentations...:thumbsup:

jas thanks thanks. :D

drumma: cannot lah.. i still learning.. you come i'll damn paiseh. T_T

Beautiful photos. Keep up the great work! :)

Congrats to your award. A truly talented individual on both the rifle and canon. Forget to mention infront of the camera too. :D

Hi ze, you are improving alots. I like the shots #3 and #4. I think all of you had a great time with loupisk creativeness. Different kinds of ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.