Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently no.

sad.

but this time round, things might change. :bsmilie:

:devil: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! FOR LOSERS ARE LOSERS, FOR WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...... OF THE WORLD!!! :devil:

that bloody idiots man u chesterian's are going to be sad, damn sad this coming 3rd march, cos they will bleed to death, as the reds will be walking all over the devils!!!!!!!!!

:devil: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! FOR LOSERS ARE LOSERS, FOR WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...... OF THE WORLD!!! :devil:

yes, that is LIVERPOOL F.C!!!!

5times!! 5times!!! even though we let them scored 3 first!! 5times!!! 5times!!!!!

no other English clubs come close!!

5times!!! 5times!!!!

~ la la la la la la la la la la la la ~

that bloody idiots man u chesterian's are going to be sad, damn sad this coming 3rd march, cos they will bleed to death, as the reds will be walking all over the devils!!!!!!!!!

U c**k sure Liverpool will definitely win? From the way you talk, it sounds like it. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: The ball is round, u never know. Even though it's at Anfield and so far u have not lose a match there, but Man U could be the one who's going to break that record like the way we beat Arsenal's unbeaten run two (?) seasons ago. Much as I wish Man U to win but, despite Liverpool's home ground advantage and Man U evening it out with their better recent record against Liverpool, my take is that the match could go either way. :devil: So, hold your horses 'cos we could be having the last laugh. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

U c**k sure Liverpool will definitely win? From the way you talk, it sounds like it. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: The ball is round, u never know. Even though it's at Anfield and so far u have not lose a match there, but Man U could be the one who's going to break that record like the way we beat Arsenal's unbeaten run two (?) seasons ago. Much as I wish Man U to win but, despite Liverpool's home ground advantage and Man U evening it out with their better recent record against Liverpool, my take is that the match could go either way. :devil: So, hold your horses 'cos we could be having the last laugh.

:think: Well this season,
the score was Arsenal 2 - Man Utd 1 ;)

Off course...remember the Riise thunderbolt against Bartez? ermmm thats jus one of the winning matches...

Barthez??? Is he still alive?:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

On a related topic, be honest Reds, if the title race really was Chelsea and Man U, who would you prefer this year?

im quite confident liverpool will beat man u this saturday. but man u will be champions.

Who's the champions of the world? Team Italy....definitely not MU...Liverpool came close 2yrs ago...world club that is...

i understand y liverpool fans rather let chelski win becos man utd increasely numbers of trophies are threathening of liverpool 's records hehe ..

chelski anytime.

never manutd. never.

Even though chelsea are more stuck up than manu when both were tops...yep,i will pick chelski anytime...:thumbsup: ...u still remember the great old Liverpool team of the 70s n 80s...low-profile...:thumbsup:

All the way Man U....

i understand y liverpool fans rather let chelski win becos man utd increasely numbers of trophies are threathening of liverpool 's records hehe ..

its still too far a distance...18 league n 5 euro chams...count yrself...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.