Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
As the Reds Go Marching On! On! On!

wah lau..u very bad xia...... come over to their thread and sing.....

i thot both were destined for a draw. pool played fast passing, man U's crossing was more punchy....

I think pool's GK shouldn't be blamed for the freekick. Main problem is still the defense didn't rise fast enuf to snuff out Oshea or anybody lurking in there.
Look at man U's side.....everytime one of the backlines start to daydream, they lose.... ...

but anwayz....... i thought if rooneys backheel shot was to be counted as a goal...prolly the best goal in the whole season liao! :bsmilie: si bei zhun......can curl somemore

Great game though

There goes the 30 match unbeaten EPL record at Anfield. Records are meant to be broken especially by the devils which made the victory even sweeter! Remember we broke the gunners' heart? Now it's your turn. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil: :devil:

Gunners record have been halted together with chelsea now have completed the collection of halting the top three unbeaten run!!!:bsmilie:

Liverpool played like me when i took photos...out of 90 shots i took..one will be either oof,under or over exposed,etc;) (actually i'm worst off lah but shy to admit)...they played well until that very moment when MU scored..as much as i would congrat MU for winning,i guess its down to luck..as even Ferguson admited...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=199371&cc=5739

LIVERPOOL fan forever...

:bsmilie: Ya ...go long kan help to pick up the KOPS .... arhhhh...hahahaha....:devil:

ANother silencing of the KOP this time with only 10men in the 91st min!!!

Long live the Devil!

John O'Shea stuff his sock down their throats! :devil:

You know what was so good about this game? There wasn't anyone whining after it was over. No Mourinho bitching about the refs that stole the game and claiming his team was better. No Wenger saying that the refs were liars. Sure, you had Benitez correctly pointing out that his team did dominate most of the match and had the most chances but he admitted Liverpool lost because they didn't finish those chances. Ferguson admitted that ManU was lucky to have won - not that it was a lucky goal - but that champions do need luck. He said that the ref was right to send off Scholes and he didn't say much about the possible foul on Saha. Both coaches said the "offside" goals were correctly disallowed. It's refreshing to see a game and reactions like that. Of course, it's more refreshing when ManU wins those games too. ;) :D

Mourinho was right, sometimes the better team loses.

Liverpool 14 shots Vs Man Utd 4 shots at goal.

Man utd played badly but won..

You know what was so good about this game? There wasn't anyone whining after it was over. No Mourinho bitching about the refs that stole the game and claiming his team was better. No Wenger saying that the refs were liars. Sure, you had Benitez correctly pointing out that his team did dominate most of the match and had the most chances but he admitted Liverpool lost because they didn't finish those chances. Ferguson admitted that ManU was lucky to have won - not that it was a lucky goal - but that champions do need luck. He said that the ref was right to send off Scholes and he didn't say much about the possible foul on Saha. Both coaches said the "offside" goals were correctly disallowed. It's refreshing to see a game and reactions like that. Of course, it's more refreshing when ManU wins those games too. ;) :D

Well this are how Great teams react... the rest must learn from these 2:thumbsup:

Ahh yes, its Man Utd and Liverpool. Not Chelsea and Arsenal. One has a mouth that opens 24/7 like 7-11 and the other, professor of tug-a-nomics and whine-nisum and they got students that have degrees one! When the going gets tough, they'll yell "Cowabanga!" and throw pizza and soups. :sweatsm:

SAF and Rafa have good cordial relationship and shake hands after the game.

I respect A Wenger for this ability to sniff out and nurture young talent but he can be too personal and emotional when his team loses

Mourinho was right, sometimes the better team loses.
But when he says it, his team isn't really the better team on the night. He just likes to whine.
Liverpool 14 shots Vs Man Utd 4 shots at goal.
Okay, Liverpool should get a half goal for winning that statistic. Just remember that the final score gets rounded down to the lower whole number.
Man utd played badly but won..
Well, I wouldn't say that. ManU played well on Saturday, just not as well as Liverpool during most of the match. I thought Liverpool played brilliantly although the stategy of chasing every ball eventually does tire the players out. IMHO

yep! THATS exactly my point!

its professionalism of these great coaches that their football teams have such a HUGE and loyal following!

Professional?????????!!!!!! Didn't you see Fergie dancing after the goal? Professional coach but definitely not professional dancer. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Professional?????????!!!!!! Didn't you see Fergie dancing after the goal? Professional coach but definitely not professional dancer. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yar! thats his professionally CMI dance......:bsmilie:
he really look like a clown .... (not the CSer clown...who's damn good at DI! :p )

There nothing more to say, Liverpool had played a great match, it was luck that the other team has which liverpool lack in that match.

:bsmilie: Ya ...go long kan help to pick up the KOPS .... arhhhh...hahahaha....:devil:

ANother silencing of the KOP this time with only 10men in the 91st min!!!

Which man utd poodle barking here..hahahahaha:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.