LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: Joe Cole always scores against Liverpool...muz kick his ass at Anfield...both 2005 finalist beaten away in the 1st leg...i muz say Milan is a slight fave frm the other semi to advance due to their 2 away-goals and Chelski is the fave frm this semi to advance...due to their 1-0 lead...Liverpool the underdog will try beat mighty Chelski(being humble for now) at home...next week...

Liverpool players always seem to lack the self-confidence in front of Stamford Bridge. Sigh!

Now need to score at least two and prevent away goals by Chelski!

:cry: Joe Cole always scores against Liverpool...muz kick his ass at Anfield...both 2005 finalist beaten away in the 1st leg...i muz say Milan is a slight fave frm the other semi to advance due to their 2 away-goals and Chelski is the fave frm this semi to advance...due to their 1-0 lead...Liverpool the underdog will try beat mighty Chelski(being humble for now) at home...next week...

Liverpool players always seem to lack the self-confidence in front of Stamford Bridge. Sigh!

Now need to score at least two and prevent away goals by Chelski!

Keep the FAITH! Com'on You Reds!!

at least we were not beaten badly like wat Mr.Bid said. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think RB played a wrong tactic lastnite...should hv played Crouch frm the start...his presence kinda worry the blues defence abit...chelski are bad in the air(defence)...Zenden shouldnt play also...Gonzales imo is a better choice as i think RB wanted to attack chelski rightback coz he's the weakest link..Gonzales is quicker...anyway,its only halftime...

Hope Chel$ki come to Anfield with a yaya papaya altitude thinking their job is done ;)

Yeah we have been there and done that... Come on Red men!!! :heart:

:thumbsup: zai la. keep the flame burning. we've beaten them 2-0 in Anfield this season, we can beat them again!!!!!

Com'on you REDS!!

i thought zenden played quite well. he showed alot of passion and hunger. gonzalez might get a go at the home league.

Bellamy... good chance he's leaving the club at the end of the season???:dunno:

Liverpool always like to win in the hard way, and the battle now shifts to Anfield, so beware Chelski!!!

yeah always make our life diffcult. Haha can get heart attacking. :)

I think RB played a wrong tactic lastnite...should hv played Crouch frm the start...his presence kinda worry the blues defence abit...chelski are bad in the air(defence)...Zenden shouldnt play also...Gonzales imo is a better choice as i think RB wanted to attack chelski rightback coz he's the weakest link..Gonzales is quicker...anyway,its only halftime...

kinda of agree.... i think pool lose out on the passion to go after the ball and the physcial aspect... the goal by Chelski is cause by too much ball watching by pool players....

kinda of agree.... i think pool lose out on the passion to go after the ball and the physcial aspect... the goal by Chelski is cause by too much ball watching by pool players....

:( agger had a bad game. :thumbsd:

let's hope that the boys will put in a sterling display at Anfield!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think RB played a wrong tactic lastnite...should hv played Crouch frm the start...his presence kinda worry the blues defence abit...

If you looked at the past matches, Crouch loses 99.9% of the balls when playing against Chelsea. He can't match the physical aggression of the Chelski defence, whether the ball is played to head or feet. Kuyt would have faired better due to his ability to hold onto the ball.

As the commentator says, the game is still wide open for all 4 semi-finalists. Man U and Chelsea holds a slender lead atm but they have played their home game.

Somehow i think AC and Liverpool will meet again. i suspect both team will win 1-0 at home. Liverpool winning penalty shootout.. :p

it will be so boring to see 3 cups (FA, EPL and CL) competitors all from same teams..:what:
Just wondering why benitez uses yesterday line up..:think: :sweat:

Although i am not a Chelsea fan.... but i have to say, tat is it for Liverpool... its e end of the road for them in the Champion League...

Status
Not open for further replies.