LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha,bro u learn from rafa fast...rafa always say one game at a time...:thumbsup:

most of the time only i said lah...:bsmilie: coz i super confident this season...waited too long...& this is the best start to a season for a very long long time...:thumbsup:

raf999 haf his speshow move, and that is 4-5-1. i can never learn tat. :bsmilie:

wait is ok... so long as not manCircle win this season.

raf999 haf his speshow move, and that is 4-5-1. i can never learn tat. :bsmilie:

wait is ok... so long as not manCircle win this season.
manure is picking up steam...but they'll play arse this weekend...lets see the results over there,i hope for an arse win...i dont mind that coz arse has lost many games now...

as for rafa 4-5-1 tactic,that one is flexible...the 2 outside midfielders can attack as wingers...when that happens,it'll be 4-3-3 already...this imo is an offensive move...thats why rafa's team is tactically sound...he also needs players who work hard...run till the final whistle...there we will need ppl like kuyt...:thumbsup: i'm still super confident...:bsmilie:

Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The charge relates to Saturday's encounter with Hull at Old Trafford when Ferguson marched onto the field immediately after his side's 4-3 win to remonstrate with referee Mike Dean.

A clearly annoyed Ferguson offered Dean a few choice words before heading to the home dressing room. He has been given until November 19 to respond.

Ferguson was thought to be upset that Dean, having already booked Michael Turner, did not send the Tigers defender off when he up-ended Michael Carrick in the second half.

what a joker

Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The charge relates to Saturday's encounter with Hull at Old Trafford when Ferguson marched onto the field immediately after his side's 4-3 win to remonstrate with referee Mike Dean.

A clearly annoyed Ferguson offered Dean a few choice words before heading to the home dressing room. He has been given until November 19 to respond.

Ferguson was thought to be upset that Dean, having already booked Michael Turner, did not send the Tigers defender off when he up-ended Michael Carrick in the second half.

what a joker

After 19Nov, go his House warrent arrest. HAHAHA :bsmilie:

manure is picking up steam...but they'll play arse this weekend...lets see the results over there,i hope for an arse win...i dont mind that coz arse has lost many games now...

as for rafa 4-5-1 tactic,that one is flexible...the 2 outside midfielders can attack as wingers...when that happens,it'll be 4-3-3 already...this imo is an offensive move...thats why rafa's team is tactically sound...he also needs players who work hard...run till the final whistle...there we will need ppl like kuyt...:thumbsup: i'm still super confident...:bsmilie:

Gooners have too many injury la.... and we visit them at the right time!:bsmilie::devil:

lock him up in the toilet with Patricia :bsmilie:

He will be pleased maybe he will ask u to take over during his absent!:bsmilie:

what a joker
ywah!

sack SAF!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be careful. A wounded beast is very dangerous. Gooners may just bite back:bsmilie:

They toothless liao....esp recent buang cases just like Blazer!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.