LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hodgson england squad:

Hodgson's first game in charge will be the friendly with Belgium at Wembley on June 2. They will then face France in their opening group game of Euro 2012 in 26 days time.

Adam Johnson and Jordan Henderson are among five players placed on stand-by along with Phil Jagielka, Jack Butland and Daniel Sturridge.

GOALKEEPERS
Hart, Green, Ruddy

DEFENDERS
G Johnson, Jones, Terry, Lescott, Cahill, Cole, Baines

MIDFIELDERS
Walcott, Downing, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Parker, Young, Milner

STRIKERS
Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck, Carroll.

why hodgson chose gerro as england captain

Last edited:
sigh.... mancinni wants more money to buy players.... greedy!!!

i hope the next manager bring in kaka!!

Downing in the squad..lolZ..if his value increases after this Euro please sell him..

sigh.... mancinni wants more money to buy players.... greedy!!!

i hope the next manager bring in kaka!!

he has petrol dollar sugar daddy maaahh...

if i have sugar mummy i will request for a sentosa cove bungalow for a weekend gateway...

hehehehehee...

Funny why Sturridge not in the team? Defoe is not a regular with spurs got in? We can sign him la..surely not expensive..can sign Clint Dempsey too..

good chance we will see Rafael Benitez back in liverpoool???? omg hahaha

Not many managers in the world would dare take on the job 18 months ago. He was brave enough to take it up. The players are the ones that have let the club down, not Kenny.

I hope more academy players are called up to the senior squad. And please, no Martinez.........:thumbsd:

Even though i want him out, KD will always be a LEGEND as a player or manager..:thumbsup:

Liverpool move for Wigan's Roberto Martinez as Kenny Dalglish is axed

Liverpool have reportedly made an approach for Wigan Athletic boss Roberto Martinez after parting company with boss Kenny Dalglish.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: Rafa Benitez 'to return to Liverpool'

RAFA Benitez could make a sensational return to Liverpool.

The former Liverpool boss has been installed as bookies favourite to succeed Kenny Dalglish.

King Kenny was sacked today - after almost 18 months.

Wigan's Roberto Martinez their 5/2 second favourite. Everton boss David Moyes is a 40/1 chance to switch Mersey-sides, with current player Jamie Carragher a 50/1 shot to replace departing Dalglish.

William Hill Next Liverpool Manager

2/1 Rafael Benitez
5/2 Roberto Martinez
9/2 Frank Rijkaard
8/1 Steve Clarke
10/1 Paul Lambert
11/1 Brendan Rogers
12/1 Fabio Capello
14/1 Andre Villas-Boas
16/1 Martin O’Neill
16/1 Jose Mourinho
16/1 Carlo Ancelotti