Linsey & Adeline - st Vincent de Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsangstudios

Aug 1, 2003
Visit site
Another wedding to share. A really nice couple. Church was really beautiful too, tucked away in the middle of a private estate :)
1.JPG

3.JPG

really lovely shots!
what sort of kit were you using - flash etc?

looks like you got some nice wide angle lenses on there too - makes it nice and intimate.

wobbly said:
really lovely shots!
what sort of kit were you using - flash etc?

looks like you got some nice wide angle lenses on there too - makes it nice and intimate.
Thanks for viewing, was using 580ex and the 5D :)

blive said:
nice series. although I don't understand pic 9. Focusing on the hand and everything else blurred.

In a church wedding there is always a session of worship. So besides shooting people singing and holding hymbooks etc I decided to also also shoot the raised hand which is often done by catholics and christian as as expression of surrender to their God. I usually try to have a blend of easily interpreted shots and some which leave a bit of room for imagination and personal intepretation. :)

nice series.. thumbs up for all pics.. :thumbsup:

additional one more thumb :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for 10, 14.. (and 9 if not for the boy distracting in front, sleep during prayer)

In a church wedding there is always a session of worship. So besides shooting people singing and holding hymbooks etc I decided to also also shoot the raised hand which is often done by catholics and christian as as expression of surrender to their God. I usually try to have a blend of easily interpreted shots and some which leave a bit of room for imagination and personal intepretation. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: at least u incl part of the shoulder.. for me i just have the hand, the rest bokeh!! ;p

nice series.. thumbs up for all pics.. :thumbsup:

additional one more thumb :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for 10, 14.. (and 9 if not for the boy distracting in front, sleep during prayer)

Thanks for super kind compliments :) Did I sell you a camera housing once?

Thanks for super kind compliments :) Did I sell you a camera housing once?

:think: did you? ... bishan if not i dont think so.. :dunno:

on contrary, in fact i think #9 is the best picture for me

Nice shots :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.