Lin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyy

Mar 25, 2003
nowhere... juz a random stray.
Simple pic taken last Sun.. C&C welcome :embrass:

90248380.jpg

when I looked at this pic, it gave me a feeling that a car with strong headlight was approaching and she turned to her right side to look.

Well....i think some areas that can be improved.

1) Too much blank space above her head.
2) Should have cropped her knee out of the picture, the dress makes the shot looks messy.
3) Somehow just feel that her side profile isn't that nice, might have worked better if she had looked at the camera and smiled.
4) Lighting was pretty alright, but abit white washed on her dress.

very nicely exposed.... nice mood..... you might want to try black and white.... it may look nicer...

Just wanna share my thoughts...

With the pose that the model is in, why have a full body instead of cropping off at the knees? As mentioned earlier, the flurls of the dress is kinda distracting at the knees, and i don't see any good way to crop them out...

Since she's looking off to the left, would it be better to have a subject or some space to the left so that there is some objectivity to the pose? The light source from the left perhaps wasn't too obvious... Or maybe just get her to look straight for this shot since the rest of her body form is straight forward anyway...

2 cents :sweat:

Btw, i like the setting... abit of the ghostly feeling though hehe...

lolx.. a matter of preference.. I know a lot of pple just talk abt hand chop/leg chop.. to me.. there are times when I prefer to crop off.. :bsmilie:

True true :sweatsm:

Wish I'll have chance to work with models someday hehe... But my gf's quite strict with me :sweat:

Love the skin tone. Felt all photos demonstrate very well on her beautiful skin & texture.:heart:

thanks. unfortunately the weather was bad.. it started raining shortly after I reached.. Did the shoot with just my built in flash and 1 SB800.. :bsmilie:

lolx.. a matter of preference.. I know a lot of pple just talk abt hand chop/leg chop.. to me.. there are times when I prefer to crop off.. :bsmilie:

Cropping off limbs is fine as long as you cropped appropriately.

The cropping in this series, looked sloppy.

Overall, I like the lighting. However, I would prefer them to either be a bit harsher or softer. Right now a bit nether here nor there.

heee. thanks wins!
up for ash. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.