Limits for shutter count and How to check it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the ! tab..

What version of osx and preview are you on? :think:
it should be there:
Preview->CMD+i-> exif sheat.
or
Preview->tools->inspector->exif sheat

you should see this picture
3324547335_887fbe41bf_o.png

(picture from flickr)

I'm using Leopard, 10.5.8. Preview 4.2. This is what I see:

picture1dt.png

Mine always i dont see it...is it under the column "Count" It shows *57616
?? Got so high meh? I'm using 450d

Please be a bit more precise. As you can see there are some people using Mac, others Windows PC. Which system do you have? Which OS? Which program are you using? Which dialog screen? etc.

I'm using Leopard, 10.5.8. Preview 4.2. This is what I see:

picture1dt.png

Hmm, that's odd.. :think:
Ok, there's another app I use, but it works only for jpegs.
Simple Exif Viewer
you can set this on the dock and so you'll only need to just drag and drop the pics to see the exif.

Please be a bit more precise. As you can see there are some people using Mac, others Windows PC. Which system do you have? Which OS? Which program are you using? Which dialog screen? etc.

I'm using lenovo s10, win xp. I heard that the opanda cant work on canon is it? Any other software that can work?

seem like Opanda is not ready for 7D.. cantt find any shutter infor yet

Canon 500D with nearly 10k shutter count is it worth to buy?

although the guy asking for 1.3k for Canon 500D kit....but the freebies that he included is quite tempting....

just worried that 10k SC might need to go for service dy...and normally how much does the new shutter unit cost? let say for Canon 500D....:D

Canon 500D with nearly 10k shutter count is it worth to buy?

although the guy asking for 1.3k for Canon 500D kit....but the freebies that he included is quite tempting....

just worried that 10k SC might need to go for service dy...and normally how much does the new shutter unit cost? let say for Canon 500D....:D

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310432

Status
Not open for further replies.