Lightroom 4 now shipping! US$149.95!!!

Thx Bro... but is it in actual stores yet ?
you want a physical store you need to visit Funan IT mall,
anyway, forget about the box set, it just a box and CD, doesn't come with a manual, you still need to pay extra for the shipping.

just download online and purchase the series number.

catchlights said:
anyway, forget about the box set, it just a box and CD, doesn't come with a manual, you still need to pay extra for the shipping.

Agreed! Software only, you want the box to collect dust or the software to work for u. Manual wise I prefer PDF copy for easy searching and can even store in my iPad.

catchlights said:

Agreed, software only. Get the box for what? U want the box to collect dust, or you want the software to work for u?

Given a choice a rather an account which I can download numerous times, save me a cd or DVD to keep. I keep nearly all my software installers in the nas.

Manuals? Rather a PDF copy, good for text searching and reading off my iPad.

Agreed, software only. Get the box for what? U want the box to collect dust, or you want the software to work for u?
Just to create more hassle to Adobe which is charging more in SG :angel: :bsmilie:
The delivery is 2-4 weeks.. I'll use the trial in the meantime

Sorry for OT, can someone enlighten me why we would need Lightroom? Someone told me if is faster then bridge but what is the real different from adobe bridge? Use bridge for years so rather no clue about Lightroom.

Hart

U can download the trial from adobe site to test it out
Agetan said:
Sorry for OT, can someone enlighten me why we would need Lightroom? Someone told me if is faster then bridge but what is the real different from adobe bridge? Use bridge for years so rather no clue about Lightroom.

Hart

Agetan said:

Hart

Its the next best thing after instant noodle :D
Actually I'm surprised you dont use it. Give it a try.

i have the LR3,say if i skip the LR4 and wait for LR5 will it make a sound decision as in the upgrade cost?
thanks

i have the LR3,say if i skip the LR4 and wait for LR5 will it make a sound decision as in the upgrade cost?
thanks

Go try the LR4 for 30 days and decide yourself.