LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhapchit said:
3 weeks to go....

UEFA have seeded Liverpool for the first qualifying round of the Champions League and will have a draw on Friday to determine the Reds opposition. They face the possibility of a nightmare trip to Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan or Armenia as they start the defence of their Champions League crown on July 12/13

Kazakhstan? Wah piang, might as well dun seed? Relax la, might get drawn with a little Welsh team........go there for a good holiday liao. :bsmilie:

3 weeks to go but Liverpool so quiet in the Transfer mkt!

why why why???

Erm.gif

zhapchit said:
3 weeks to go....

UEFA have seeded Liverpool for the first qualifying round of the Champions League and will have a draw on Friday to determine the Reds opposition. They face the possibility of a nightmare trip to Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan or Armenia as they start the defence of their Champions League crown on July 12/13

Either they really cannot get any players, all one fine day u gonna suddenly read that in 1 day Liverpool has sign a ton of players

we have till july 6 only to sign players if we gonna field them in the CL qualifiers. and are we even in training yet? the season just ended and now must play again so soon. it's siao.
rafa announced he's close to signing a keeper though. probably reina. but i think we need outfield players more than GKs. and what of gerrard? that business must conclude soon. it's getting absurd.

due to the tight deadline and the fact that everyone's still on holiday... Rafa might not be signing any new players that early to beat the deadline for the Qualifiers. most prob will stick to the current crop of players?

maybe next week things will be much clearer. :sweat:

actually... as long as he is not going to chelskis... i'm fine with it..
it's okie if he wants to be a guniang

afbug said:
See! Told you liao.......go wales for a holiday......so still interested in Kazakhstan? :bsmilie:
of coz not..

dun want to go afganistan...

let's go for a little walkabout instead.. heh...

ibitemynails said:
of coz not..

dun want to go afganistan...

let's go for a little walkabout instead.. heh...

along a canel? :bsmilie: tonite got stars? :sweatsm:

afbug said:
along a canel? :bsmilie: tonite got stars? :sweatsm:
tonight no stars...

here also no canal....

walkabout to cardiff?

ibitemynails said:
tonight no stars...

here also no canal....

walkabout to cardiff?

Ok. 'You'll walk there alone'. I'll take a plane. ;) Hopefully, liverpool can find a 'Total New Solution' for its CL campaign. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Ok. 'You'll walk there alone'. I'll take a plane. ;) Hopefully, liverpool can find a 'Total New Solution' for its CL campaign. :bsmilie:

I would prefer total football than total new solution.... :bsmilie:

afbug said:
when when??

Status
Not open for further replies.