Let's re-live some Lunar New Year memories of past years

Another one...in the tradition of the Beatles! :)

Wish you bros would attach some names to the faces.

Thanks Franz for such a nice thread.

I've been busy for a very Long while, haven't looked at my photos for even longer time... I'm surprised that there is no outing planned for this CYN yet...

Found 2 photos.. think it was taken during 2014 Chinatown outing...

Thanks Franz for such a nice thread.

I've been busy for a very Long while, haven't looked at my photos for even longer time... I'm surprised that there is no outing planned for this CYN yet...

Hi Fengwei,

I just playing a small part in the whole scheme of things. It takes the dedication and efforts of all Pentaxians to enssure the continuity of group. Looks like this is very lacking at the moment. ;)

Franz, you have many wonderful photos of the CNY periods over the years. I tried to look for some but none came out as good as those in here.

Couldn't find old CNY pics...
Just some quick shots 2 days ago testing my new lens. :)

God Of Fortune by Ken Goh, on Flickr

16114709_1069445376512170_1346975938483070964_n.jpg

Last edited:
Chinatown 2015 outing

Another one...in the tradition of the Beatles! :)

Hi Hi airconvent,

long time no hear.

Yes, i remember this particular picture. Its an inspiration.

Hope you are still taking pictures and do share your pictures whenever possible.

Cheers and wishing you and your family Happy Lunar New Year.

Franz, you have many wonderful photos of the CNY periods over the years. I tried to look for some but none came out as good as those in here.

Hi Felix,

Good to hear from you. I am sure you will have at least one picture la. Hope to see more pictures from you in 2017. Cheers !!!

Wishing you and your family good health in 2017.

Horsey year....run run...

10003431_837963482897324_2094505967_n.jpg

Hi Felix,

Good to hear from you. I am sure you will have at least one picture la. Hope to see more pictures from you in 2017. Cheers !!!

Wishing you and your family good health in 2017.

Bro Franz, May you and your loved ones have a blissful and happy lunar new year in 2017!

Hi Hi airconvent,

long time no hear.

Yes, i remember this particular picture. Its an inspiration.

Hope you are still taking pictures and do share your pictures whenever possible.

Cheers and wishing you and your family Happy Lunar New Year.

Thanks Bro. Have not been taking photos much these days, The kids hate to be photographed and too busy to join in the monthly sessions...
Mostly using my compact RX100 nowadays as it's convenient, small and pictures are as good as (to me anyway) DSLR photos. Been waiting for Pentax to release an equivalent but so far no go. I think the camera market is stagnating. The only one still innovating extensively is Sony. Canon has been targetting professional market segments. The others just launch slightly improved versions of the same old models which means no compelling need to upgrade. Just look at Fujifilm. So many models but all too similar to each other. Will find some time to join in at least 1-2 Pentax outings this year. But not keen on macro sessions or sessions that start very early in the morning because I am not an early-birder ...haha ..maybe one major session will appear this year with old birds like Fengwei, Dennis etc.
:)

Last edited: