Latest Price List for LX3

the bundle that ms color offers comes with 8g card, case, oem battery worth $35, lcd protector worth $13.50,mini tripod, card reader plus one year Panasonic international warranty

you can get a screen protector for $2 at SLR revo (which makes up to $617). and warranty is standard

Wah, really sounds like a good good price leh... ;) I think I'll go IT Show to take a look at the pricing and bundle first... If the package cannot make it, then I'll go over to Funan to buy liao... :D

Anyone with a good deal can P.M me... Need to buy 2 leh... :D

hows the pricing for lx3 now? is it cheaper since lx4 is coming?:)

Quote on 16 June 2010

SLR revo

$615 (gst incld)
LX3, 8GB SDHC, Lumix case

MS colour (AMK)

$639 (gst incld)
LX3, 8G card, case, oem battery, lcd protector, mini tripod, card reader.

seems like MS colour got a much better deal?

gt mine at SLR Revo...great chaps ovr there help me intro all the functions b4 purchase..mscolor gave me a bochap attitude when i wanted to purchase..my own exp..

hi afro86,

I just got mine from mscolor last saturday, yea they abit bochap haha but anyway i was in a rush too. hey, ask you did the slr revo ppl tell you the memory card class needed or writing speed needed to shoot videos in 720p? because i cant do HD recording with mine :(

For me,
I am using class6. For HD recording use 16:9, from the menu button choose HD instead of WVGA.

im using a class 4 ...bit slow on the saving part but there is a 10 min limit 4 each video HD u take..4 mine anyway..

oh... so class4 should be good enough to shoot HD video hor okok.

Hey guys any changes in the latest price for LX 3? I am intending to get one myself pretty soon. Looked through this thread seems like the best price offered is SLR Revo @ Funan. 615 GST included payment is by cash or credit card? Can anyone clarify?

Just got it at 615including GST however the memory card they provide is a class 4 not class 6 just to share

LX3 Street price is coming down soon in Singapore. Amazon selling it at USD320-350. That is about S$460-490. Not a bad time to buy a new LX3.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=lx3&x=14&y=22&ih=1_2_1_1_0_0_1_0_0_1.430_88&fsc=4&ih=2_2_1_1_0_0_1_0_0_1.430_137&fsc=4

Sorry **** eye. The price is USD380. Still at S$530 is not bad price.

Lumix LX3 is selling at S$599 at Harvey Norman Singapore EXPO sales (from 6 Aug to 9 Aug), and it comes with free 8GB SDHC card and a camera case. Is this the cheapest in town now?

Haha... saw the price at BnS... my guess is it would take sometime for people to realise the price drop... :bsmilie:

don't be afraid to go for 2nd hand if the condition is still good. i got mine few weeks back for $400 and condition was close to mint even though the owner stated 9/10. came with 8GB kingston and all the cables and chargers. only downside was no warranty. but hey, for $400 i'm not complaining.