Latest Price List for LX3

but the batt at SLR R only cost $17.. although they said don't have stock..

I just got a black LX3 2 weeks ago with:

"LX3 -- $679 (inc.gst) bundle with 8g card, case, oem battery worth $35, lcd protector worth $13.50, mini tripod, card reader plus one year Panasonic international warranty. Top up $20 if you want to get original battery instate of OEM battery"

Hi, i topped up $20 and got a LX1 battery (cheaper) instead, could u please advise which is yours?

Hi,

I top up $20 to get the original LX3 battery.
Panasonic Battery Pack Model No. CGA-S005E 3.7V 1090mAh (Min.) 4.1Wh Li-ion

I bought mine last week fr ms color.
Topped up $20 to get Panasonic battery model no. CGA-S005E 3.7V 1090mAh (Min.) 4.1Wh Li-ion.
However, it was written as battery for Lx1 on the package.

I think the real original one is 1150mAh.
But the battery given inside the camera box was also 1090mAh.

I wonder if the box has been opened before to change the content inside anot?

By the way, is your box sealed when u buy? I dont think mine was sealed.

Last edited:
Its not sealed when i got mine.

For the batt, i dun think there is much diff (for me).
But for referencing, Please check the link given by the guy. According to them, there are 8 different versions for all markets over the world.
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=32114695

Other people also got it be it from EU or HK.http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=31006485

Also check this picture in this link -> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=32113604

Hi,

When i got mine two months back, it was sealed as it was just delivered by the delivery man pushing whole trolley of LX3.

Total of $675 w hard case, 8GB SDHC, original battery and strap etc.

Best Denki is having sales @Taka B2 from today and LX3's offer price is S$699 off $100 from usual selling price of S$799. Good thing is you can get interest free load and more discount if you are BK member.

Regards

I got mine at $690 at Best Denki at Taka B2 (after bargaining with the sales person a bit). I paid using OCBC Best Denki Card. Got 5% rebate and $20 Swensons Voucher. Free 8GB SD Card (Class 4 Kingston, screen protector and case)

Best Denki is having sales @Taka B2 from today and LX3's offer price is S$699 off $100 from usual selling price of S$799. Good thing is you can get interest free load and more discount if you are BK member.

Regards

What was the case given from best denki?
Black oyster or the original lx3 leather?

I got mine at $690 at Best Denki at Taka B2 (after bargaining with the sales person a bit). I paid using OCBC Best Denki Card. Got 5% rebate and $20 Swensons Voucher. Free 8GB SD Card (Class 4 Kingston, screen protector and case)

think amk shop can get 10-20 dollars cheaper.. but Best Denki OCBC Credit Card can get points and rebates.

The free bag given is the black one (not leather). If you buy the camera from Best Denki Roadshow at Taka B2, can get 7% cash rebate into your card account (5% Roadshow rebate and 2% Card rebate). This works out to be $48.30. That means you pay only $641.70 for the LX3 camera.

aiya i just missed it! din check the thread for a couple of days...now too late to rush down to taka, it's really quite a good deal and i was waiting for it. :cry:

just got it at 615 ^^

from where...please...

Is this without GST? my friend just bought it last week at MSColor, 639 with GST... free memory card and case only.

i got it frm SLR Revo yesterday. inclusive of GST, cash payment. memory card and case. nth fanciful in the bundle (except the camera itself! haha). i got an e-quote from ms color for 639 also. but i dont need the extra stuffs so i decided to get frm SLR Revo.

Last edited:
alot of people selling LX3 in Buy/Sell now to buy the Sony NEX system.

good time to get cheap LX3

i got it frm SLR Revo yesterday. inclusive of GST, cash payment. memory card and case. nth fanciful in the bundle (except the camera itself! haha). i got an e-quote from ms color for 639 also. but i dont need the extra stuffs so i decided to get frm SLR Revo.

Hi, may I know what are the extra stuff that ms color offer because I tot 8gb SD card and case are the 'extra' stuff haha.

Another thing, I suppose a 1 yr panasonic international warranty is standard from any shop right.

Hi, may I know what are the extra stuff that ms color offer because I tot 8gb SD card and case are the 'extra' stuff haha.

Another thing, I suppose a 1 yr panasonic international warranty is standard from any shop right.

the bundle that ms color offers comes with 8g card, case, oem battery worth $35, lcd protector worth $13.50,mini tripod, card reader plus one year Panasonic international warranty

you can get a screen protector for $2 at SLR revo (which makes up to $617). and warranty is standard